GTP_WRS Week 16 : Focusyn

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 281 comments
I'm getting a little more into this now. That final bump before the end of sector 2 is still causing me grief, but I've now had a couple of good runs through there (just never at the same time as a good sector 1).

It's good to have a purple sector for once, even if it is all zeros.

A real disadvantage not being in a team, all the tips and tricks are in private :nervous:

Tell you what though, my arms are tired and I only did 30 miles last night!

I know how you feel I’m spending most my time messing with every setting possible with brakes and ratio.

I know how you feel I’m spending most my time messing with every setting possible with brakes and ratio.

I know for me 50/50 was the best ratio, and I am running Plus 5 BB, most of my teammates are using 50/50 also. It seems to give the best pull out of the slides, even at 45/55 the back end slides more and that forward bite is gone. At least that is how it felt for me.

More free advice, don't be afraid to go in the grass, some of the fastest ways through the corners is cutting on the grass, just don't hit the walls or dirt mounds acting as walls and you are fine.

Hi guys.. what's the ruling on a replay that shows a rear wheel tap on the barrier at 0.00.00 on the clock heading towards the start line and the lap starts about 2 tenths later? the lap is clean as a whistle but there is a tap before the lap starts and the replay shows it.. I just want clarification before I bin this lap 👍

Hi guys.. what's the ruling on a replay that shows a rear wheel tap on the barrier at 0.00.00 on the clock heading towards the start line and the lap starts about 2 tenths later? the lap is clean as a whistle but there is a tap before the lap starts and the replay shows it.. I just want clarification before I bin this lap 👍

I believe taps of any kind before and after are counted Mr P in the replay. But admin will verify that.

Cheers guys.. I beat the lap earlier and my best save has no touch before the start of the lap this time 👍 I do still think it is something that needs ruling on because it's just so easy to tickle that wall before the next lap starts by taking the wide line for turning in and I really wouldn't want to bin a faster lap that might be deemed legal, I'm happy either way as long as we are all on the same page ;)👍

Thanks Stefan, and it's good to be back mate! :cheers:

I believe taps of any kind before and after are counted Mr P in the replay. But admin will verify that.

That's (mostly) correct, once the lap is over you can wall slam to your hearts content. The whole lap and 'pre-lap' needs to be clean to prevent people from cutting corners to begin a lap at a faster pace. So I'd say trash it, Ron. Sorry buddy.

Jerome

Back