GTP_WRS Week 160 : Mustang Valley

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 188 comments
EDK
You've posted splits several times through the week, nothing wrong with improving as the week goes by.

Haha I thought so, I just found it really amusing :lol:. Especially because it was just a complete freak lap that came out of nowhere.
Now to make a habit out of these laps... :confused:

Haha I thought so, I just found it really amusing :lol:. Especially because it was just a complete freak lap that came out of nowhere.
Now to make a habit out of these laps... :confused:
That was all of my faster laps this week, my relative pace on the combo was something like 3-4 tenths slower than my submission. And really, it came down to the 3rd sector, for me. I would have a good third sector maybe 1 out of 5 times. As long as it came with a decent T2 split, I had a chance to improve my lap. But you can see how those are diminishing returns, or required dumb luck. :lol:

EDK
That was all of my faster laps this week, my relative pace on the combo was something like 3-4 tenths slower than my submission. And really, it came down to the 3rd sector, for me. I would have a good third sector maybe 1 out of 5 times. As long as it came with a decent T2 split, I had a chance to improve my lap. But you can see how those are diminishing returns, or required dumb luck. :lol:
I know the pain with relative pace this week! Every time I got on I'd always have half a second to find before setting any new PB's :grumpy:. Funny thing was I only tried something different in sector 3, the rest was just attempting to be smooth and a lot of luck.

Reactions: EDK
EDK
But those of you guys who showed up to the Saturday WW race would have the opportunity to save the replay and watch what the fast guys were doing anyhow. :)
I did it. The things are happening very fast. It's much better if somebody points out the important keys. 👍 :)

Back