GTP_WRS Week 164 : Midnight at Tsukuba

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
Ho, I see, Kevin. The bee is the last living thing you want to see inside your ChumpCar, in the middle of a race, I bet. The same applyes to a div 3 driver (inside your car) !! :lol:

Good idea! Just you need to be off work or a millionaire.;)

On the days off like this, I feel like a millionaire :D.

After remembering last week's lesson. I held back the urge to start punching the air and celebrating and went back to check the settings :nervous:. Nope all good 👍....

And almost a full 4 tenths at the line :eek:

And all it took was a little more practice....oh, and some @MadMax style BB ;). Thanks Pekka, it worked out so well in a couple of last week's races. I had to give it a try :cheers:.

I was using 2/3 BB online, but settled back on 3/4 for the TT.

I tried even bias and front bias. Higher front numbers seem to make it easier to get to the apex, but I didn't like the corner exit effect. Like everything in racing, it's a series of compromises. :)

I think my submitted lap is the only one I ran all week in which I hit every apex. The apexes were avoiding contact this week. :lol:

Great split times, Craig! 👍 :cheers:
Thank you my friend :cheers:.

EDK
I was using 2/3 BB online, but settled back on 3/4 for the TT.

I tried even bias and front bias. Higher front numbers seem to make it easier to get to the apex, but I didn't like the corner exit effect. Like everything in racing, it's a series of compromises. :)
I found the same with front bias, could really get the front to tuck in but as a result there wasn't enough rotation mid-corner for my liking.
I was alternating between 2/7 & 3/8 before, went a liille more rear biased :).

Latest Posts

Back