GTP_WRS Week 164 : Midnight at Tsukuba

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
Submitted a save with .900 / .466 in the end as I went slower at the splits again but faster at the line on the same session of my last update.. expected to run again but never got a chance due to RL :( left about .1ish overall on track based on my best splits

GL to all in the results 👍

I have been running offline because I forgot my password :/ I remember I had to do something like changing my name for the replay or was that GT5?

I have been running offline because I forgot my password :/ I remember I had to do something like changing my name for the replay or was that GT5?
I think it will be fine. You will know shortly after submitting whether or not it's a problem. :lol:

But since we have the automatic replay parsing, that has not been an issue on GT6.

Submitted my lap as well. Could beat my splits so often but never got closer then .005 after that session again. And I tried...Board within .026 - my closest ever - so I call it a good one. :cheers:
Good luck guys !!

So I fetched the bits from third. I thought the second sector was faster (than my previous), too, but it was actually 1 ms slower. The gain - also holds for the whole lap - was only after the left turn in S2.

EDK
I think it will be fine. You will know shortly after submitting whether or not it's a problem. :lol:

But since we have the automatic replay parsing, that has not been an issue on GT6.

I *think* offline should be OK, if not, add me to the convo and I'll take a look.

EDIT: It's official, Kev's faster than me. :lol:

Thanks guys, Fetchy accepted me :)

I submitted, but I'll be looking to improve until the deadline

nite all

BTW I'm .5 second faster in the race..I really can't pound around.:irked:
In racing there is motivation and urgency to stay with or pass the guy in front. Thank God for racing!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

But as John Surtees said

johm surtees quote.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back