GTP_WRS Week 165 : Super (Sport) Nova

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
EDK
Oh, come on, now.

Do you hate driving it, or do you hate not being able to trim 0.4 off your splits? ;)
:P I dislike the track from the beginning. So it could be a prejudgement. ;)

Hmmm... I just made .1 at the line on my 2nd lap tonight wtf? checked all regs and everything is correct so I will take it :D:tup:

I suggest that whoever doesn't really like this combo at first feel should just run it again on a different day! as my 2 laps tonight have shown.. It's all down to how much focus we have on each session and obviously last night I was in a different mindset :) No offence directed at anyone, it's just an observation.. GL racing guys :cheers:

Driving with one hand this week - and for the next month - so I'm thrilled with splits like these :lol:👍

Had to turn the FFB down and being extra careful with the throttle, can't exactly catch opposite lock in this thing right now :crazy:

BB 3/10, I thought I should try a ridiculous number like that, and it seems to have worked.
10 in the rear seems to have some traction control effect as well, which makes no sense if you think all BB does is adjust the brakes.

But with ABS on anything other than zero, I believe it also affects the car behavior in the corner. Some people think I am crazy, but try driving it with 1/2, then switch to 5/10, or something like that. And let me know what you think. ;)

That's the main reason I like the low numbers that I use on the brakes most of the time, I feel like I am fighting the car less. But in this case, I immediately improved my lap by nearly 3 tenths as soon as I made the change. After having run for 30 or 40 minutes and only being able to get within about a tenth of my prior best.

Back