GTP_WRS Week 165 : Super (Sport) Nova

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
Just about to check my lap, if clean will submit and hope to ruin Ron's day ;), if not then I'll either try the new one or go back to Pokémon Moon to try to stop sucking there as well. :lol:

Paused the most suspicious corners (all of them) at a few points, never saw contact. Start of sector 2 was worst, obvious clear air between car and wall... *sigh* my dream of being the very best will just have to wait. :sly:

Am I serious? Who cares? :lol:

Last edited:
That's fine with me mate.. I clumsily dropped my whole freshly opened 50g baccie earlier today and the dogs hairs got mixed in with it :crazy: had to go buy some more, my day is already wrecked :D

GL in the results 👍

Haha I only wish I had a cctv filming it, I could have got a few quid off YBF :P I had just finished breaking it all apart on a sheet of paper and when i stood up and turned towards the door i tripped on the stupid rug and my baccie flew like it was a wig in the wind right into the dogs bed :eek: shame the dogs not a smoker or he'd be puffing away for the next month for free :lol:

ah well.. we get clumsier the older we get I suppose
oldman.gif

Haha I only wish I had a cctv filming it, I could have got a few quid off YBF :P I had just finished breaking it all apart on a sheet of paper and when i stood up and turned towards the door i tripped on the stupid rug and my baccie flew like it was a wig in the wind right into the dogs bed :eek: shame the dogs not a smoker or he'd be puffing away for the next month for free :lol:

ah well.. we get clumsier the older we get I suppose
oldman.gif

A very Lebowski moment my friend, dog got the best combing ever I guess...:lol:
Submitted and accepted, last turn was a no-go from lap 1 until the very end :mad:
Good luck all :cheers:

@Thorin Cain, your words are mouth-watering. Yes, I will chase you and all the guys ahead - a lot of them, .. not to say all, I guess, but that´s life. And I am sure of three things (apart from death, taxes and bad english writing):
1. I will always progress (since I stumbled on GTP :bowdown:and realized that existed a online "thing");
2. There are dozens worst than me;
3. I do it because is fun!

No time for much laps, good luck everyone!

Back