GTP_WRS Week 165 : Super (Sport) Nova

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
EDK
c'mon, man. You're literally beating us with one arm tied behind your back! :sly:
And if he'll start braking with his right foot we might be able to get within a tenth or two of him :)

BB 3/6 Should be able to get one more session in before deadline. My best T2 is a .877 so there's still a nice chunk of time for me to gain.

Last edited:

Hi guys,

I decided to join the WRS for some fun and I think it's a good way to improve. I'm a casual player, haven't played for about a year. I just like the feeling of driving, especially with the steering wheel (I use DFGT)

BTW, I never really messed with break balance, how important is it?

Hi guys,

I decided to join the WRS for some fun and I think it's a good way to improve. I'm a casual player, haven't played for about a year. I just like the feeling of driving, especially with the steering wheel (I use DFGT)

BTW, I never really messed with break balance, how important is it?
Welcome. đź‘Ť

I would encourage you to try the extreme ranges of brake balance to understand how it affects the car behavior. In other words, try it with 1/10, and 10/1, and 1/1, and 10/10. See what aspects of those balances you prefer, and dial it in from there. The balance you choose should be the one that suits your driving style and makes the car comfortable for you, not necessarily the balance that the fastest driver on the board is using.

May make another run but dunno if I'll get anything better.

EDK's BB5/10

Did see one 21.6xx S1 but pretty sure it was a result of the speed I was carrying from that fastest lap. It happened immediately after. Pooched S2 by half a second...

Lotsa' red laps. Walls be magnetic or sumthin'.

Hey guys :). Not been driving much this past week due to various physical ailments and a lack of @mcsqueegy-like dedication to the cause :bowdown:. But finally I'm back in the chair and am currently feeling a little like Lucky (Trying to keep away from @Serialf ;)) and starting to get to grips (No pun intended :dopey:) with @Thematic's rear bumper :cool:.
Should have some splits a little later :cheers:.

Note to whomever it may concern:
CS!?:odd: Who's bright idea was that? :mischievous: They sound awful :yuck: :lol:.

Latest Posts

Back