GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
I’m thinking our final lap times maybe pretty close!
My sector times were all over the place, +/- 2 tenths even when really on it. My final lap times when in the groove would be similar, but I would get there in different ways every time. :lol:

I lost 2 tenths at the hairpin on this lap, so my final time would have been much better had I hit the hairpin this time.

I also had to throw away 2 laps with a better final time that were dirty.

EDK
My sector times were all over the place, +/- 2 tenths even when really on it. My final lap times when in the groove would be similar, but I would get there in different ways every time. :lol:

I lost 2 tenths at the hairpin on this lap, so my final time would have been much better had I hit the hairpin this time.

I also had to throw away 2 laps with a better final time that were dirty.

Same thing with me... Had to toss out two slightly faster laps going too tight on the last turn onto the straight.

14 more laps and figured T2 out it seems, seen a .6, just need the consistency now.

Looks like fetchy grabbed your split before an edit, so your T1 still shows in the board as a 24.918.

Post them again and it will be corrected.

So I saved my session replay and my best lap replay. My best lap is dirty but my second best lap from that session is clean... And it's only 0.014 slower.

Question is, is there a way I can submit with that time and share the second best lap??

I'd go 7th I think :'(

That's me done, can't better yesterdays although still 3 10ths of opt. after staring at two monitors all day in work my eyes can't take any more of this tonight, they feel like an Australian cricketers balls!

Good luck all

So I saved my session replay and my best lap replay. My best lap is dirty but my second best lap from that session is clean... And it's only 0.014 slower.

Question is, is there a way I can submit with that time and share the second best lap??

I'd go 7th I think :'(
Sorry, needs to be a best lap replay.

We can't have people needing to sift through extra laps.

I had a lot of similar yesterday, so I feel your pain.

EDK
Sorry, needs to be a best lap replay.

We can't have people needing to sift through extra laps.

I had a lot of similar yesterday, so I feel your pain.

No worries. Hoped I might be able to edit and share. Just bested it again and it was just dirty too. Sooooo annoying!!

Back