GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
  • 21,013 views
Second session, I know I can do better in T2 but just didn’t have the time for this one unfortunately :indiff: gonna submit my lap, good luck everyone 👍

23.991
35.034
 
No tries today for me, been busy with some stuff and didn't really feel like tackling the Infield. I'm submitting my time, GL all! See you back at Monza ;)
 
Improved a bit at the line (.009) even though I had a poor first sector. Who knows where you will end up when this one is finished. The last few corners can make or break (dirty) your lap.

This one is clean:

24.224
34.479

Submitting...
 
Had my last session, and couldn't improve over the line. I couldn't hold it for turn three after only lifting at turn two, went back to tapping the brake, but that's too slow.

Submitted with current splits. Good luck all!
 
I’m thinking our final lap times maybe pretty close!
My sector times were all over the place, +/- 2 tenths even when really on it. My final lap times when in the groove would be similar, but I would get there in different ways every time. :lol:

I lost 2 tenths at the hairpin on this lap, so my final time would have been much better had I hit the hairpin this time.

I also had to throw away 2 laps with a better final time that were dirty.
 
EDK
My sector times were all over the place, +/- 2 tenths even when really on it. My final lap times when in the groove would be similar, but I would get there in different ways every time. :lol:

I lost 2 tenths at the hairpin on this lap, so my final time would have been much better had I hit the hairpin this time.

I also had to throw away 2 laps with a better final time that were dirty.

Same thing with me... Had to toss out two slightly faster laps going too tight on the last turn onto the straight.
 
14 more laps and figured T2 out it seems, seen a .6, just need the consistency now.

23.918
34.872
Looks like fetchy grabbed your split before an edit, so your T1 still shows in the board as a 24.918.

Post them again and it will be corrected.
 
Had a last go with the Supra, had no improvement, even felt i could crop some tenths, but no more time to run it again, submitted with time on board, Fetchy approved. Good luck all.
 
So I saved my session replay and my best lap replay. My best lap is dirty but my second best lap from that session is clean... And it's only 0.014 slower.

Question is, is there a way I can submit with that time and share the second best lap??

I'd go 7th I think :'(
 
That's me done, can't better yesterdays although still 3 10ths of opt. after staring at two monitors all day in work my eyes can't take any more of this tonight, they feel like an Australian cricketers balls!

Good luck all
 
So I saved my session replay and my best lap replay. My best lap is dirty but my second best lap from that session is clean... And it's only 0.014 slower.

Question is, is there a way I can submit with that time and share the second best lap??

I'd go 7th I think :'(
Sorry, needs to be a best lap replay.

We can't have people needing to sift through extra laps.

I had a lot of similar yesterday, so I feel your pain.
 
EDK
Sorry, needs to be a best lap replay.

We can't have people needing to sift through extra laps.

I had a lot of similar yesterday, so I feel your pain.


No worries. Hoped I might be able to edit and share. Just bested it again and it was just dirty too. Sooooo annoying!!
 
Back