GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
That's me done for today, will definitely having another bash tomorrow!

Supra1.jpg

Small gains on T1 (I've done way better ones), but half a second gained on T2. T3 also turned out better than usual, though not my best one as well. Optimum says I can shave another .5 but I'm not sure, I had set a goal and I reached it...I'll see if I can do better tomorrow, otherwise I'll submit this.

The tip for anyone trying to improve the first sector is.. stay in third after turn 1 and just lift for turn 2.

If you get turn 1 right, you can just lift after bouncing off the Rev limiter, otherwise, you just need to take a tight apex and gradually get back on the throttle and set up for the right-hander.

Now,.. if anyone can tell me how to shave 2 or 3 tenths off of sector 2 :boggled:

Good luck. D.

I was surprised I managed to keep you behind me in the online race.
This time trial lap sadly has another weak last sector so I’m expecting to drop down the leaderboard.

You had me more than matched and more so on the pit stops as you were taking on way less fuel than me. That was a fun race though and a special thanks to @Crispy74 for making it a real race for me. Just sorry we couldn't keep up with you to make it a three way battle :cheers:

Back