GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
I improved almost 1 second at the line. Saved replay but when i watch the replay ends 0.7 second before the finish line. And i did not exit right after best lap. I ran 2 more laps after it. The replay thumbnail shows the best lap time.

Will this be valid when verifying replays?

I improved almost 1 second at the line. Saved replay but when i watch the replay ends 0.7 second before the finish line. And i did not exit right after best lap. I ran 2 more laps after it. The replay thumbnail shows the best lap time.

Unfortunately no.......must be able to read the time on the screen after you cross the line.

This bug is super irritating and has cost lots of people great laps.

Welp, I went for a quick session today, after a couple of beers. I didn't expect anything really but then on lap 3 this little gem popped up:

I have no idea where that came from or if I can ever replicate it... it kinda sorta just happened...:odd::confused::boggled:

Perhaps I actually should drink and drive... (in GTS)

That’s what happened with my fastest lap, though no alcohol was involved as it was at 9:30am
That is no excuse, you could have a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa. Those are breakfast drinks. :lol::lol:

Maybe after you have some wine you should give it another go, alcohol seems to be helping people, and we need all the help we can this week to catch all the teams and their alien drivers. 👍

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I’ve got one thing the aliens haven’t though........ a decent handicap ;)

I’ve just noticed that the top 2/3 of the leaderboard is nicely separated into the divisions this week

Yep noticed that earlier, everyone is kind of falling in line, probably no crazy handicaps unlike last week.

Also we are now 17 weeks into the WRS, most people are divisioned properly by now, so not as many people that should be higher but had a bad week in their 3 weeks of "qualifying".

Last edited:

Know just how you feel, Tokyo in the Lambo replay cut just before the line (gutted) I just had to delete it and carry on. Pain the replays are from time to time we all have the same thing happen.

Had not much seat time lately, I'm back now, kinda ^^

I turned the transmission to manual (oh boy, so much mess with remembering which button where to press :D ) and gained half a second to my previous best. ^^ this combo is really not AT friendly I can say. ^^

optimal is around .5 ahead of me, but not sure if I can conquer it this time. Will see.

Improved quite a bit at the line (.400).

Keep playing around with BB at +1 now, will try more front bias again.

Running with the late afternoon time setting to avoid the shadow of that damn plane. Has anyone else noticed the rubber/marbles off the racing line? You can really notice it in the hairpin.

I think I've found the line to run a 23.7 but at a detriment to sector 2 in a big way, currently at 23.779 but it can go a touch quicker. I'm fighting a cold, however; coughing up things I won't begin to describe... my Barry White impression is super good right now, though! :lol:

Driving the track on pad with this car is tap dancing on an ice rink layered with washing liquid whilst wearing wooden clogs on my feet. :lol:

Back