GTP_WRS Week 176 : Bleu Rouge

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 143 comments
<Crocodile Dundee voice>That's not a mega post. This is a mega post.</Crocodile Dundee voice>

Man that seems like a really long time ago.

Don't click it man. :crazy::dopey:

Nice one. 👍 It's kind of cheating, since it has multiple edits. But this is a mega post as well. ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/edks-real-life-racing-exploits.230424/

E-brake ? Never heard off it before and iam so curius that it hurts sometimes , so please tell what that is hehe
Parking brake, AKA Emergency Brake. You can map it and tap it, but not in here. ;)

Anyone been playing around with the time of day on this one?
I like to set my time of day for mid morning, something like 7-9 am, depending on track. I just like the light quality at that time of day. Some people perceive different grip at different times of day, we thought we might get some night submissions in the original SOW Qualifier, but I think that's all a placebo.

EDK
I like to set my time of day for mid morning, something like 7-9 am, depending on track. I just like the light quality at that time of day. Some people perceive different grip at different times of day, we thought we might get some night submissions in the original SOW Qualifier, but I think that's all a placebo.

I usually go for the anything between 12:00 and 1:30pm, unless where there's too much glare like Willow, then it's early morning.

Just realized I've been running the wrong course the entire time. :banghead: Didn't know I needed to run it at night in the rain!! Racka fracka.

1:39.317

Good night.

Last edited:
2 sessions tonight. Don't think I've got anymore. Took me 34 laps to get this, but it's well into my goal for total lap time.

BB 5/5 on the squeeg/safeway tune.

Submitted with my splits from the other day, didn't come back to this and probably wouldn't have found much time anyway, not a spectacular end to the lap but oh well :lol:

Too late now as I'm sitting in an airport - enjoying my birthday with all my friends from American Airlines and the TSA - but I originally ran the track without the variable time/weather. Could I have actually submitted those times?

I can't wait to see how the sub 36s times were generated for S1. I could never get the right line through the first turn. I know it's there. Notwithstanding the rest of the course that ate me up as well.

Back