GTP_WRS Week 176 : Bleu Rouge

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 143 comments
Too late now as I'm sitting in an airport - enjoying my birthday with all my friends from American Airlines and the TSA - but I originally ran the track without the variable time/weather. Could I have actually submitted those times?
I'm a little confused by your comment, since I actually see a submission for you. Are you saying you ran the wrong one at first, and then changed?

The short answer to your question is "No".

We check the track when you submit, and if the track ID does not match exactly, the lap will be rejected.

EDK
I'm a little confused by your comment, since I actually see a submission for you. Are you saying you ran the wrong one at first, and then changed?

The short answer to your question is "No".

We check the track when you submit, and if the track ID does not match exactly, the lap will be rejected.

That's exactly what I figured, but thought I would ask just to be sure. I did run wrong track at first and then punished myself trying to get back to my splits but failed ingloriously in the attempt. I did post a time from the correct track. Thanks for the answer.

Submitting with these....

1:38.417

Beat my target time 👍 but should have been quicker still :banghead:. You know that way when you keep getting better sectors but not at the same time!? :ill: :lol:.

Good luck to you all :cheers:

Submitted and accepted with these splits

1:35.650

Not happy whatsoever with my second sector but maybe thats the results of running a little less DF. You win some you lose and hopefully you win some again :confused:.........:lol:

Good luck everybody

Been grinding the Ferrari Challenge SE for Ch-ching, but ran one more session for this...

1:39.977

Final replay submitted.

edit: Looks like the spoon is still mine this week.

Last edited:
having one more go at this.
my s3 is obviously quite slow as have been down on my ghost 8 tenths only to catch him by 5tenths at the line.....
think im done.
current splits i have is my submitted lap
good luck all! praying for more negative handicap

Ok found another tenth and a half
Will submit these unless i can beat this one at the line

Submitted and accepted with current splits on the leaderboard. Unfortunately left about 2 tenths out there. Good luck to everyone participating. 👍

Congrats to the winners, and a very special well done for Bambi: That laptime on a DS3 is out of this world dude 👍

Awesome. I'm speechless.

I would really welcome the opportunity for some schooling. I ran this damn course to the tune of 700+ miles and was at-best scratching at the margins of +/- 1s. I'm clearly not learning from my miles and can't even fathom where 4s comes from out there.

Not even playing the same game...

Last edited:
Awesome. I'm speechless.

I would really welcome the opportunity for some schooling. I ran this damn course to the tune of 700+ miles and was at-best scratching at the margins of +/- 1s. I'm clearly not learning from my miles and can't even fathom where 4s comes from out there.

Not even playing the same game...
Download the replays. Watch them in the view you drive in. Getting faster is almost as much about watching tape of those that are doing it faster as it is about seat time. Almost.

Since the results post isn't up yet I'll stab this in here.

DWWeek176LapChart.PNG

If an admin wants to move it or delete I'm alright with that.

Download the replays. Watch them in the view you drive in. Getting faster is almost as much about watching tape of those that are doing it faster as it is about seat time. Almost.

Since the results post isn't up yet I'll stab this in here.

View attachment 651867

If an admin wants to move it or delete I'm alright with that.
Woah. Where and how did you get that data? :Q

Back