GTP_WRS Week 186 : Gettin' 86'd - Motegi Redemption

• Thread starter EDK
  • 99 comments
Yep those are some wicked splits mistersafeway! :bowdown: 👍

I will get back on this at the weekend and try to scrape something together.. GL guys :cheers:

Lost .2 at T1 due to a stupid slide entering turn 2! but made .2 at the end of the lap.. I'm gonna chase this ghost until it gives me my missing .2 :D

1'23.567

GLA :cheers:

Great splits Dennis 👍 those are roughly what I'm hoping to get.. but the 2 turns before T3 make me lose my rhythm and a great start usually falls apart there.. had a 32.5 and 59.6 last night and still hit a 1'23.5 :banghead: Going back tonight and flog that car to within an inch of it's life :lol:

GL guys :cheers:

Great splits Dennis 👍 those are roughly what I'm hoping to get.. but the 2 turns before T3 make me lose my rhythm and a great start usually falls apart there.. had a 32.5 and 59.6 last night and still hit a 1'23.5 :banghead: Going back tonight and flog that car to within an inch of it's life :lol:

GL guys :cheers:

That 3th sector is big pain in the ass indeed. I hate the first corner of the second sector too. That S in in the second sector is weird too with this car. Still haven't figure out what is the better way. Staying in 4th feels slow but i think its faster. You really have to nail it if you want to stay in 4th otherwise you lose to much speed.

A 59.6 could be a 23.1 at T3, that would be astonishing :bowdown:

DTM
That S in in the second sector is weird too with this car. Still haven't figure out what is the better way. Staying in 4th feels slow but i think its faster. You really have to nail it if you want to stay in 4th otherwise you lose to much speed.

All of my fastest times through there seem to have come from staying in 4th in the left then shifting down to 3rd for the right.

1'00.050
1'23.867

1 final attemp for me later this evening and that will be it for this week.Going out of town till tuesday.

This week was a bit a trip down memory lane due to an old Academy final.And unfortunately I'll have to admit I still have the same problems at particular places at this track as in those days.
Good luck

That sector 3 :banghead::banghead:

1'23.534 .....🤬🤬🤬

Back to it... :dopey:👍

3th is killing me tonight too. Awesome T1 and 2 nevertheless 👍

Btw @mistersafeway I think if you really nail the S bend, it will be faster in 4th. Going back to 3th will drop you under 130km/h in 4th you stay above

Back