GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments
@Naveek Darkroom
Your submitted time doesn't match your replay.
Submitted time is 1.06.863 and your replay shows 1.06.328.
@GTP_Eggstor
You submitted with 1.04.716 but your replay shows 1.05.027
So what exactly do I do if my submitted time doesn't match the replay?
I have looked at these 2 replays, and agree with the diffs that @Rikson pointed out. I think both were just mistakes in reading the replay, and we're discussing how to deal with typo's/mistakes in submissions. Maybe GT5 style. Typo a faster time than your replay, nope, DQ. Typo slower and you may get the real replay time, as long as it doesn't become a habit. ;)

I have looked at these 2 replays, and agree with the diffs that @Rikson pointed out. I think both were just mistakes in reading the replay, and we're discussing how to deal with typo's/mistakes in submissions. Maybe GT5 style. Typo a faster time than your replay, nope, DQ. Typo slower and you may get the real replay time, as long as it doesn't become a habit. ;)
Yeah, I probably misread the replay. I think disqualify if overstated, real if understated is a fair way to do it.

Though it appears my time was rejected anyway (Not sure if it was from the typo or if the lap was not considered clean regardless) so this whole incident may be moot.

Back