GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments
I've got a nasty feeling I've forgotten something. :banghead:
Do we wait now for verification of time to be requested, or submit replay video anyway. In which case did it need to be in before "The Witching Hour"?

I've got a nasty feeling I've forgotten something. :banghead:
Do we wait now for verification of time to be requested, or submit replay video anyway. In which case did it need to be in before "The Witching Hour"?
I think we wait till unofficial results thread will be active, as there will be posted correct tags for sharing (pineapple should be there as mentioned by @EDK ^^ )

Great win @Aderrrm 👍.

Thought I was gonna have time to put in a serious time today but my Sunday funday turned into Sunday choreday. If only I lived around GMT haha.

Gonna get my head down for week 3 now though, excited to be a part of this now!

Guys, when you check replays, please make sure the lap time matches the submission. This is something we didn’t have to worry about because Fetchy was taking care of that.

So three things to check:
Name
Time
Track boundaries

Actually couple more - countersteer assist and e-brake usage.

GTP_EDK and GTP_Gravitron laps are clean, fyi. I'll post in the results thread tomorrow, along with some others as I need a break from week 3.

EDIT: GTP_GTRacer22, Alexamenos and RuddRacer are all clean too :)

EDIT 2: You know what would be the hotness? You guessed it, if GTS saved your previous search terms under the Discover section #daydream

Jerome

Last edited:
Guys, when you check replays, please make sure the lap time matches the submission. This is something we didn’t have to worry about because Fetchy was taking care of that.

So three things to check:
Name
Time
Track boundaries

Actually couple more - countersteer assist and e-brake usage.

What @mr_lab_rat is writing is important.
Checking my own replay, I found that the timing in the replay didn’t match the timing I had submitted. I was sure that I had submitted the correct timing, but apparently not. This can be due to a typo, but most likely I’ve noted my potentially best lap, rather than the actual best lap.

The error wasn’t big, and as such doesn’t affect the position on the board, but anyhow this is a potential error source when we manually must type the results, and it must be checked.

My submitted time was: 1'04.174
The time in the replay shows: 1'04.192

Thanks Mike 👍

Great laptimes from the front runners :bowdown: I had an anchor on my bumper from the beginning of the lap for some reason and it fell off at the T2 marker and gained me a few places on the final bend :D

Well done guys! :cheers: Shared my replay also 👍

d544c97020355beb6d5ad5b9b0c5de40--anchors-vintage-cars.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back