GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments
Shared my replay, Search tags- gtpwrs002 and suzukaeast. Should've used pineapple too,but didn't think about it.

Mines loaded. This was from first session, as you can tell by the super slow numbers. Somehow I drifted most of the last corner, and it worked. I never could beat this lap even though S1 and S2 improved over the week, got close but this was the best lap.

Also any critiquing is welcomed.

Oh, forgot to say mine is uploaded as well.

Jerome

Oh, forgot to say mine is uploaded as well.

Jerome

It's checked allready:lol:

Congratulations to all participants who reached their goal.

A lot of replays are checked allready but there's no thread yet to post some green flags.
:cheers:

.....am i missing something here? :odd:

Well done all! Will toss my replay up when I get home tonight. Made a good jump up the board in T3 looks like! Happy with my first official performance. :cheers:
Only this:
I did. A lot of non consensual rear play happened. Apparently breathing helps... I'm still talking about the car... My safe word is Pineapple...

Replay shared.

I shared my replay as well.

Edit: I just realised that the time I had sent to Fetchy was the time from the previous lap that is visible on the live timing screen until the lap is completed, and not my actual fastest lap time (that shows up in the live timing screen after the finish line is crossed). The replay data shows the correct time, though. *facepalm*

Last edited:
Back