GTP_WRS Week 20 : Best (F)oot (F)orward?

• Thread starter Argon
  • 253 comments
Ok so I decided to have another look at the replay of my lap to make sure it was valid and well erm...

Don't think I'd get closer without hitting if I tried

Unfortunately the replay finishes as soon as the lap is complete, you can see the time if you have race info on for a split second only though. Just wanted to ask whether this is valid or not.

It's not ideal but as long as your time can be seen then we'll accept it. Please try not to submit another like that though as it makes it so difficult for whoever has to verify your replay 👍

It's not ideal but as long as your time can be seen then we'll accept it. Please try not to submit another like that though as it makes it so difficult for whoever has to verify your replay 👍
My apologies, if I'd noticed earlier I would've got another lap in even if it was slightly slower but checked too late to have another go, but thanks anyway.

At the start of the week, I would have never dreamed the lap time I just submitted...BUT, I stuffed up the last sector and I couldn't improve on my lap for the last two days. I liked the car going in but wasn't fond of the track...now, I love the track and look forward to the EU race on Wednesday! 👍

Regardless of the outcome, one of my favorite combos...:)

Good Luck All and :cheers:

Total lap about 0.2 faster, but damn big big mistake on the third sector, lost at least 0.2 :boggled::banghead:, but i save the car :bowdown:, some situations are very on the limit like for example the last chicane, but i check the replay many times and i think i am ok, hopefully :D

Edit: sorry my fault, 38.504 and not 35.504 :D

Last edited:
Back