GTP_WRS Week 20 : Mini Cooper-S'06 @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 145 comments
New splits:
T1 0'59.849
T2 1'51.134

tld setup updated toe

Much can be won in T1 but its hard to get it spot on, once near the limit she's a tough nut to crack.

greets

Been away from the WRS:crazy:

1st run i know i can be faster than this :D

T1 1'01.400
T2 1'54.218

:cheers:
Marooned

I do exit out to the main screen. First time i thought i may have done something worng, so second time, i made sure i did everything right, yet it still did it.

The game will only autosave if you return to the main menu after earning or spending credits.

If you are just running running free run laps, even if you change your tune, you'll need to manually save the game for your changes to be remembered.

Well if I can't improve my times today (which I'm sure I will), I'll be submitting tonight either way.

Edit:

T1- 59.045
T2- 1'50.000

Except this time I got T3 more or less right, so even though there is a tenth in it, maybe 2 left for me, I couldn't care. I'm done with this ugly looking one wheel spinning BMW. Time submitted.

Last edited:
Got a much better T1 this morning. Stuffed up in T2, but that can be remedied later. Not letting off through 130R is great fun.

1'51.200

Amazing splits Timo. :scared: 👍

Little improvement for me, I feel im ready to drive the Mini of the edge of a cliff now. :yuck:

0'58.906
1'49.743

Little improvement for me, I feel im ready to drive the Mini of the edge of a cliff now. :yuck:

You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

What? What are you looking at? SOMEONE had to make the joke :dopey:

All the best
Maz (sorry)

Amazing splits Timo. :scared: 👍

0'58.906
1'49.743

Thanks buddy :cheers:

new times:

1'49.179

..there's still room to go, but I think I'm done with this 👍

@ GTP_Hyperspeed- I simply fed mine to the crusher.:sly:

Thanks buddy :cheers:

new times:

1'49.179

..there's still room to go, but I think I'm done with this 👍

Are we using the same car?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately no submission from me this week as we are heading to France for a final tour to our little stamp of ground in France we've been having for 9 years. See you all next Thursday and I leave the board in the worthy hands of Kevin, Marc and Michael 👍

Insane splits Timppaq.:crazy: I'm done, I won't get anymore time.

1'50.837

Stuffed up Casio though, need to correct some wheelspin out of hairpin and spoon, and I reckon I can squeeze a 1'50.5 at T2.

Modified TLD tune btw. Added front toe-out + front camber.

T1 0.59.260
T2 1.50.287

I'm quite sure there's another half second in it to T2 but I don't know if I will have time to do any more laps

After a few weeks away from GT5P I'm gonna grab a few laps on this and see how bad the rust has settled :P

I'll be back soon with some splits hopefully :cheers:

Ron,perhaps a on line meeting tonight,you will love it.:cool:

Took me a while to learn the car... low power, R tyres and FWD are not normally my thing, but slowly getting there.

T1 58.874
T2 1'49.855

Unbelievable splits, Timo!

Nothing special about my splits and the lap itself has a sloppy exit from the final chicane losing about .1 or 2 towards the finish line :( .. but it's totally clean and I've pretty much had enough of it already :P

58.934 / 1'49.773

Submitting now!
Cheers
Ron 👍

Submitting my time with a slightly worse T1 but a slightly better T2:

T1: 59.029
T2: 1:49.914

Latest Posts

Back