GTP_WRS Week 20 : Mini Cooper-S'06 @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 145 comments
Board updated.

Edit> Submitted my lap with:

T1: 59.465
T2: 1'50.659

There's lots more to it, all over the place, but the consistency is too hard to find for me.

Last edited:
My new splits:

Had a quite slower T1, faster T2 and exceptionally faster at the line.

1'49.857

Submitted also. Good luck to all other competitors. 👍

Currently have these from an earlier session, and going back for more.

1:50.463

Spent some time tuning this, but got bored and tested the TLD tune.
First impression of it was: Incredible 👍 👍

TLD tune allowed me do about one second faster laptimes than my original tune.

I fined the TLD tune a bit to my personal likeness and it resulted as another second faster lap times 💡

splits:
T1 59.424
T2 1'50.705

MadMax

New splits:

T1: 0'59.656
T2: 1'50.913

It's all in the first one before the s-turns, but i can't seem to get it, maybe 1 out of 30 times, and then the rest is not good...

new splits:

T1 - 58.456
T2 - 1'49.042

..lost little time on the casio, but not much, I think I've found my wall with this car. Will do one last try tomorrow before submitting.

Good luck all :cheers:

new splits:

T1 - 58.456
T2 - 1'49.042

..lost little time on the casio, but not much, I think I've found my wall with this car. Will do one last try tomorrow before submitting.

Good luck all :cheers:

I really am baffled by your laptimes, here I am pushing the envelope in this little Mini, it seems impossible to go much faster, then you do 1sec faster to T2 alone.:eek: Simply astounding.👍 I just wish I hadn't seen your posts, it's a little damaging to one's ego.:lol:

Submitted with current splits, just no way I was ever gonna catch Timppaq. Truly incredible lap Timppaq.

Timppaq, I have no idea how you went that fast. That's just crazy. Fantastic lap Timppaq.👍

Submitted, I know there's more to be had. Transition to DFGT mid-week stuffed up any real hopes of moving on to be competitive. Though I did a 1'51.5 at T2 on-line with the wheel after about 15 minutes, I was happy with that.

Racers,

I hope it was clear that the submissions for this week have to be send to
sjaak68

just a reminder :)

I submitted already so only fyi (so sjaak, never mind), but hit a better lap yet again, splits were

0'58.340
1'48.847

and finally happy with the total time (!) :D ..funny thing is that I made a few mistakes so I could see another .2 in there. But enough is enough.. :) I guess my tune just keeps getting faster...

Timppaq , I could tell that you are fast from what I saw you do online. 👍

It was very refreshing to race with you as I was struggling to stay in your draft :scared:

Submitted with splits in post #126

MadMax

Submitted Lap with Splits of T1: 1'00.217/ T2: 1'51.727, .200 slower in T2 than the leaderboard time as i had a real close call of having 3 wheels off track but couldn't recreate that lap

Submitted - Dissapointed I couldnt get closer up the leader board this week, but I couldnt find any speed in this combo.

Yep me too, a bit...

I submitted with the last splits. Couldn't get her stick better anymore:crazy:

On to week 21.👍

Latest Posts

Back