GTP_WRS Week 21 : Mazda RX-7 @ London

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 143 comments
Have not had time to run this again today, so time submitted. Good luck to all other competitors. 👍

Just had another 30 mins with no improvement, there is room for more, but im dammed if I can string it all together.

Submitting with current splits. Good luck to all and thanks Sjaak for keeping the great combos coming each week. :cheers:

Can i say it that there needs to be a look at some replays in "the unofficial result of week 20".

Mine is one of them and without the check it won't go official.

Greets

Spend some time today and finally found that 30.0xx at T2. Some more to gain in the final sector, but submitting anyway. :)

T1: 14.635
T2: 30.041

T1 14.615
T2 29.990

Improved T3 a bit too.

That's me done with this one... great combo 👍

Not much time to run this until today. My current splits are -

Still trying to improve, we shall see.

T1 0'14.905
T2 0'30.702

Still improving.

This lap looks slower cause the splits are but at the finisg i'm faster.:yuck:

Well, I have to submit my first 30 min session's time :indiff: GL in the results!

Jerome

Submitted , had to choose from a perfectly clean and a bit doubtful lap ( a .138 faster) this time
and desided to play safe.

MadMax

Damn...pc decided to throw a wobbler, so submitted a few minutes late. Hope it's ok, but fully understand if you have to kick me out. lol.

Anyway my final splits were.

T1: 0.14.648
T2: 0.30.321

Not very good at all, sweet car but infuriating track.

Matt.

Looks like I am late, as I didn,t realize B.S.T. had come in. I just submitted believing I had 10 minutes to spare.Didn't get much time for this combo, so I wasn;t competitive it seems anyway.:(

Back