GTP_WRS Week 21 : What's French for Yamagiwa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argon
  • 194 comments
  • 13,437 views
30.817
21.328
22.617
11.169
14.976
37.793

109 miles today but found most time early on and not been able to beat it yet again.......a nice improvement and some of these splits will likely be difficult to beat though i know S6 & S7 can be improved along with a bit more in other sectors as still 1.3 secs off new optimum in same stint.......will be looking to refine S6 further on Sunday which should also flow onto S7 as well I hope.......
 
Small improvement but with lots of sloppy errors everywhere..

29.046
20.246
21.633
10.564
14.816
35.806

Still .5 and some up for grabs and I aint stopping until I get it :D:tup:
 
Thanks to following @dranddad for a couple of laps during practice at the WW OLR event, I found just about a full second off my time with PB in all sectors!

29.659
20.468
21.978
10.650
14.984
36.046
 
Gained another .4xx at the line, but my optimal also improved by .6xx so still loads of time to find.

29.637
20.522
22.136
10.664
14.959
36.090
 
30.036
20 680
22.114
10.889
15.121
36.275

In the 8 lap stint that produced this I'm a full second off optimal, starting to realise just haw much speed you can carry in some of the corners, i have been too tentative i think
 
Last edited:
Was thinking of having a good Monday but I've Had enough now.
Little aggravated at times when I was hitting 28.776 and 28.864 that I couldn't hold the lap together, looks like its one combo I'll come back to a later date.

Submitted.
 
Found another 2 tenths

29.362
20.637
21.697
10.505
14.996
35.991

Lap submitted. Relatively happy with the lap, though there was a lot of time on the table but won't get another proper stab at it. 0.5s off optimal in the session and 0.7s off overall optimal but oh well. Was good fun and compared to my first run I found about 2.5s.
 
28.823
20.100
21.783
10.539
14.765
35.662

I actually made the .2 I was after at T1 and stoopidly gave it back in sector 6 :irked: managed a better end section to the line and just beat my best lap by .1 this will probably be my final time as it's getting quite frustrating seeing what is there but not being able to piece it together :crazy:

Again gotta say to the admin guys... that was one sweet combo! :bowdown:

Good Luck to all in the results :cheers:
 
Finally able to sneak in another session and cut .9 off my previous best. Preparing for finals has been taking up most of my free time but thankfully that will all be done soon. :D

28.841
20.116
21.455
10.470
14.719
35.255

Sector 3 is still a mystery to me. Hopefully I can soon figure out how to get 21.3s. Other than that, I feel like there's about 2 tenths left out there.
 
Last event before I get my wheel! :D

Left at least a second out there but kept screwing up when I had good runs. This ended up being my best lap but I lost .4 on last sector so I am sure I will fall backwards. This is what I will be submitting. Good luck everyone. :cheers:

and @Nerazzurri, great job, you beat me pretty easily this week. Don't make that a habit. :lol:


30.054
20.526
21.910
10.880
15.085
36.483
 
Not quite the breakthrough I was hoping for, but a nice improvement nonetheless, and beat my target at the line. Will probably submit with these, good luck everyone!

29.238
20.331
21.925
10.643
15.223
35.796
 
Best lap by far for me, and annoyingly I lost 3 tenths in the first sector compared to my previous effort!

29.957
20.622
22.024
10.570
14.873
36.122
 
Back