just ran 2 tenths quicker but got hit by the dreaded fade out on the reply for the first time, playing it back it pings an you get a glimpse if it going purple as I cross the line but no amount of pausing and nudging forward will catch it properly. I'm not inflicting that on anyone to check, will have another 10 minutes to see if I can match it and if I cant I'll submit the one on the board.
Submitted and accepted - 600+ miles run in total on a very enjoyable combo with 250 today alone as chased elusive better times in each sector - found a lot in the fastest lap submitted but still more to find in the future as its over 1.4 secs second off very best optimum. S4/S5 is poor on this lap but rest reasonable except for S7 where little slower than would have liked.........
Onto Dragon Trail reverse and the BMW M4 that I suspect will be a lot more stable than the last M3 Evo and faster ! Will be interesting to see how the 'racing muscle memory' adapts to tackling this track in reverse..........