GTP_WRS Week 21 : What's French for Yamagiwa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argon
  • 194 comments
  • 13,436 views
View attachment 731265 30.203
20.544
22.018
10.846
15.349
36.513

Was really frustrated at first with this combo until i realised i was running SS in front and SH at the rear. Also my understanding is that i am making contact with the rumble strip there so it is not dirty but if anyone else can confirm i would really appreciate it.
It's clean dude.
 
Almost gained another .6xx on my lap time twice this morning, but both times stuffed it up on the second to last corner :banghead:
I seem to be able to consistently get near the faster time so hopefully I can put it together for another hot lap before the deadline
 
Figured some stuff out with the car and the track. I like the latter. The former not so much as of yet...
Anyway, chipped off over 1s at the line:

29.178
20.418
21.765
10.543
14.982
35.850
 
A bit late this week but the combo is to nice not to run it.:gtpflag:

Love the track and we even did not use the reverse one yet:D

29.351
20.496
22.213
10.722
15.063
36.122
 
Another 4 tenths down at the line. In today's session I figured out a few things that should allow chipping off some more, but haven't been able to string it all together in a single lap yet.

29.413
20.477
21.719
10.886
15.115
35.828
 
Nice little car this 👍 no solid splits from me yet as I only run a few laps after spending hours in the livery section haha :lol:
will update some splits tonight or tomorrow.. The car feels awesome and loose whilst still having plenty grip if you don't over do it 👍

Here's my drive to show what took hours for me to create yet probably 10 minutes for others :D

4836871566093451800_0.jpg


Great splits so far everyone! I have lots of work to do to get up to speed here..

GL all :cheers:
 
Nice livery Ron, car goes well. Now I've got the lap time I was after I can now pull the plug out.

Got a number of 28.9 and 28.8 one lap 28.776 at T1 and 48.8 something T2 only to stuff it at the hair pin right after T2. A place to watch out for, the hump in the track is just right to flick the back end as you go on the gass.
 
Not had much time at this one this week as firstly because I hate the car with its understeer and oversteer all at once. :banghead: Secondly I’ve been working all week. Just done a few laps and sort of getting the hang of it :D

29.527
20.444
22.123
10.764
15.130
36.161

Grim 👍
 
Nice little car this 👍 no solid splits from me yet as I only run a few laps after spending hours in the livery section haha :lol:
will update some splits tonight or tomorrow.. The car feels awesome and loose whilst still having plenty grip if you don't over do it 👍

Here's my drive to show what took hours for me to create yet probably 10 minutes for others :D

Great splits so far everyone! I have lots of work to do to get up to speed here..

GL all :cheers:

I think Martini is spelled B E E R, you're welcome :cheers: :p
 
I think Martini is spelled B E E R, you're welcome :cheers: :p

Haha.. I don't have many logo's and was just trying to stick with the french theme, just disregard the colors :P

I don't even drink! so beer.. cider.. lager.. coffee.. tea anything was good for me :D:tup:
 
Me neither! Apart from days ending in a Y :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice livery though 👍

Cheers mate! :cheers: and it's good to see a well thought out drinking schedule :lol:👍


Here's my best lap so far, more to come off..

29.176
20.315
21.718
10.554
14.941
BB+1

This car is really great! :bowdown:
 
Back