GTP_WRS Week 21 : What's French for Yamagiwa?

• Thread starter Argon
  • 194 comments
View attachment 731265 30.203

Was really frustrated at first with this combo until i realised i was running SS in front and SH at the rear. Also my understanding is that i am making contact with the rumble strip there so it is not dirty but if anyone else can confirm i would really appreciate it.
It's clean dude.

Almost gained another .6xx on my lap time twice this morning, but both times stuffed it up on the second to last corner :banghead:
I seem to be able to consistently get near the faster time so hopefully I can put it together for another hot lap before the deadline

Nice little car this 👍 no solid splits from me yet as I only run a few laps after spending hours in the livery section haha :lol:
will update some splits tonight or tomorrow.. The car feels awesome and loose whilst still having plenty grip if you don't over do it 👍

Here's my drive to show what took hours for me to create yet probably 10 minutes for others :D

4836871566093451800_0.jpg

Great splits so far everyone! I have lots of work to do to get up to speed here..

GL all :cheers:

Nice livery Ron, car goes well. Now I've got the lap time I was after I can now pull the plug out.

Got a number of 28.9 and 28.8 one lap 28.776 at T1 and 48.8 something T2 only to stuff it at the hair pin right after T2. A place to watch out for, the hump in the track is just right to flick the back end as you go on the gass.

Not had much time at this one this week as firstly because I hate the car with its understeer and oversteer all at once. :banghead: Secondly I’ve been working all week. Just done a few laps and sort of getting the hang of it :D

Grim 👍

Nice little car this 👍 no solid splits from me yet as I only run a few laps after spending hours in the livery section haha :lol:
will update some splits tonight or tomorrow.. The car feels awesome and loose whilst still having plenty grip if you don't over do it 👍

Here's my drive to show what took hours for me to create yet probably 10 minutes for others :D

Great splits so far everyone! I have lots of work to do to get up to speed here..

GL all :cheers:

I think Martini is spelled B E E R, you're welcome :cheers: :P

Back