GTP_WRS Week 23 : Official Results

14--1'05.088---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

Both of these D2 laps were clean, with times and tires correct.
Nice laps mcfizzle and Kenny!

Thanks for checking and approving my lap.
I have computing problems and thank you also for checking replays through out the week.
Once I get a computer I can have more of a presence around here again.

If anyone wants to join us this morning for some online action we'll be starting in about an hour and running for 4 hours, till noon.
Just some fun combo's and very close racing.

Gravitron
11--1'04.978---GTP_mcfizzle
gflagjn4.gif

14--1'05.088---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

Both of these D2 laps were clean, with times and tires correct.
Nice laps mcfizzle and Kenny!

Thanks for checking Gravitron.👍 I still can't view the replays on my PS3, get corrupted file when I try to transfer it. I'm gonna try again this week. If I get it to work should I review laps since I didn't participate in this week 24?

I think you may check replays even when you didn't participate that week.

15--1'06.905---GTP_EricE1983
picture.php

Your line in the S's is very good. 👍
Turn 1: (the fast lefthander) You should've stayed as low as possible.
Turn 2 and the last turn you should've stayed high on the most cambered side of the turn.

Watch some replays from the others and you'll understand what I mean.

Keep it up mate! 👍

Thanks Speedy for the tips, I've seen the replay of somebody else, and it's indeed much quicker if you stay high in the last corner. Next time I invest more time to find the ideal race line

Thanks Speedy for the tips, I've seen the replay of somebody else, and it's indeed much quicker if you stay high in the last corner. Next time I invest more time to find the ideal race line

Make sure to keep an eye on the current weeks race thread as there are always some tips put in here or there. Excellent tips, especially from the D1 and D2 guys.
Especially in weeks where tuning is involved, there is usually tunes shared as well.

Thanks for checking and approving my lap.
I have computing problems and thank you also for checking replays through out the week.
Once I get a computer I can have more of a presence around here again.

If anyone wants to join us this morning for some online action we'll be starting in about an hour and running for 4 hours, till noon.
Just some fun combo's and very close racing.

One of these Sunday's I'd love to join you. Just need to find the gumption to wake up early. 👍 Good luck on the computer. I'm one of those guys that holds on to the old/slow hardware until it's fully dead.

Thanks for checking Gravitron.👍 I still can't view the replays on my PS3, get corrupted file when I try to transfer it. I'm gonna try again this week. If I get it to work should I review laps since I didn't participate in this week 24?

I've suggested to others that they use 7zip (google it) as their windows compression program, and it has solved their similar symptoms...

----------
Looks like we're only waiting for Dongle's replay now.

:lol:

The funny part is that I could have typed all that out on a 10key faster than it took me to write the program that does it for me. But now I have something I can use on almost any week, past, present, or future, with just a few key strokes!

+1 @ "perl/sed/awk/grep"

This way is much more fun :)

I had a PM conversation with him on how to upload the replay.
It seems he doesn't have a USB memory-stick

Hmm, well, I sent him a PM also, so we'll see what he has to say to me. If he's working on getting one, we'll give him a little more time.

EDK
Hmm, well, I sent him a PM also, so we'll see what he has to say to me. If he's working on getting one, we'll give him a little more time.

Ok Kevin,
Frankly I don't think he will be able to provide it :scared:

Back