GTP_WRS Week 23 : Skyline Fever

• Thread starter EDK
  • 207 comments
EDK
Let's just compare SFL speed. If you have a crazy number that nobody is coming even close to, then there might be an issue.

We'll keep it that simple, we want you to be able to participate here.

Does that seem fair?

You've obviously posted yours, we'll let @suprajef mention his, and I can check mine as well.
I don't remember off the top of my head, started drinking last night and was all about the focus!

This car is far heavier than it looks! It’s giving my arms a work out while I’m wrestling it around the track! I’ll post my initial splits later, I had to rush off to work so didn’t get a chance to check my replay.
View attachment 733130

I’ve stuck with the Japanese theming on my livery this week :sly:

My real life R32 in my profile pic had very heavy steering...but I always put it down to the really wide (front and back) tyres the previous owner put on it...now i wonder if they were all like that...

Not that mine was a GTR, just a GTS-T, anyone know any differences? Mine had lots of aftermarket by the time I owned it, made 160kw @ 7psi.

upload_2018-5-1_10-6-42.png

upload_2018-5-1_10-7-13.png

Nice livery btw Nera :)

Bad bad bad first turn in this lap, maybe I'm tired after 300+ km today with the previous combo :D
Adding to the SFL speed debate - I am able to do 150-153 km/h, which is up to 95 mph, didn't expected to be as fast though ^^

Another run at this tonight...improved (.300) at the line. Using third gear for the whole lap other than 4th on the straight. Still at +2 BB and braking a bit earlier (and trail braking more) for turn one to avoid the whole snap oversteer when downshifting to third as much as I can.

Getting close to my limit with this one.

First good lap, but not clean. I eventually figured out I had to keep it in 3rd+ the whole way, especially for the last turn. Good fun 👍 There's a little time left everywhere. I'll post some clean splits later. I'm torn between +1 and +2 BB.

Jerome

Last edited:
I need a refresher, this is considered clean, yea? My front driver tire is on the rumble strip the whole way up to this point.

DcFVLsCU0AAYkF1.jpg

Who has two thumbs for the most bland looking car? This guy!

Jerome

My real life R32 in my profile pic had very heavy steering...but I always put it down to the really wide (front and back) tyres the previous owner put on it...now i wonder if they were all like that...

Not that mine was a GTR, just a GTS-T, anyone know any differences? Mine had lots of aftermarket by the time I owned it, made 160kw @ 7psi.

View attachment 733284

View attachment 733285

Nice livery btw Nera :)

Thanks Tristan! :cheers:

That’s a really nice looking skyline you had, the GTS-T was rwd right? I bet that was great fun to drive 👍

Ive done about 50 Miles this morning & i’m exhausted from wrestling this beast!
Here’s the actual footage of me trying to turn this car :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still a bit of time to reach my current optimal time, and over a second and a half to hit my target. Though I’m not convinced my target is actually possible with my skill level & this 🤬 of a car.

Back