GTP_WRS Week 24 : Ferrari F430 @ Eiger Nordwand

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 176 comments
last update for today:

with a good T3

:)

WOW!:crazy::eek::eek::eek: Crazy fast time.

I'll be having my last run tomorrow night just before the deadline and see if I can improve.👍

Slowly getting the hang of T1, all I need now is a better T2. :ouch:

T1: 29.652
T2: 49.810

First and final splits for this week. I seems that I'll need allot more practice with GT5P...

T1: 30.535
T2: 51.102

First and final splits for this week. I seems that I'll need allot more practice with GT5P...

T1: 30.535
T2: 51.102

Eiger + Sixaxis + slippy car = pure headache.

I feel for you mate 👍

All the best
Maz

T1 29.571
T2 49.468

Think I could have a had a good time here if I could work out how to get through the 2nd corner a bit better... T1 has just killed me.

Dammit, another hour and a half on this today and no improvement, yet I hit 2 more 29.6s, a 29.7 and 2 more 29.8s. Never managed to translate it to a better T2 or T3.

I'll be really disappointed at the end of this run of I can't put my best splits together, because that would be a clean 0.4 off my current laptime.

Can't say I haven't had enough time on it now, I reckon I'm at over 35 hours this week, good old Easter holidays :lol:

All the best
Maz

My last try on this one, also saved as my best lap:

T1: 29.759
T2: 49.918

But, only marginally better at the line :indiff:

Time submitted for this week.

Submitted...

Splits on board, they are slow, but 1st submission since GT5p WRS started

:cheers: all

Last edited:
Last 1 hour run for me today, no improvemnt:grumpy: Submitting

I just couldn't nail sector 1 and the S bend after the bridge. Really struggled with those two parts. Basically the whole track.:lol:

Better splits but lost time on corner before tunnel.would have had very fast second sector and third sector was good.
T1: 29.418
T2: 49.517 Time submitted

Last edited:
Splits from my submitted lap -

Good luck to all in the results. 👍

Last session on this combo yielded yet another .4 at the line.

Final splits:
T1: 30.526
T2: 51.191

Submitting

Board updated and heading to the new board for week 25. Good luck to all who will go for a final round at Eiger in the lovely Mother from Maranello.

Linkage is to week 24 so you can still see it at once after I initialised week 25.

Did a session last night, and although I got my T2 to a 50.8, I got too excited and ate the barrier on the last turn. Submitting my previously posted splits.

Good luck to all!

Submitted.
No pace....... at all........... anywhere.........Great.
Good thing I like the car.
So much time (0.5?)........so hard to string it all together.

Time submitted with earlier shown splits. I'm not very happy with my second sector, but it will have to do. :)

Submitted with splits:
T1 30.584
T2 51.113

had one lap of 50.9 t2 just to throw it away and one even faster : 30.407/50.827 no luck on last sector for those two runs. :ouch:

MadMax

T1: 29.768
T2: 49.826

Submitting with these splits.

Best WRS ever 👍

All the best
Maz

Submitted, not entirely happy with my time, didn't get enough time to spend on it. Great combo however, really enjoyed doing my first WRS.

Back