GTP_WRS Week 24 : The Alpines' Alpine

• Thread starter EDK
  • 313 comments

accepted...thank God...at last.
But it would not accept any times with any tabs and resets to default. with my pre 1.09 car which was broken in with over 1000 K on it. New car felt stiff but it may just have been my imagination, which is always over the top. This is addictive. I'll submit by Saturday next time.

How do I update my controller on the leader board..it should be a Wheel.

It used to change when you add it to your signature Ned...

Bonsaiiiiiiiiii.......:lol:

Submitted.......not accepted.

Re-submitting...... accepted.

Last edited:
I'm camping by a lake and surprisingly have cell signal :)
I didn't have much time to run but still might squeeze a negative handicap out of it.
Mitch, you'll be the faster rat today unless you stopped for coffee in the final sector.

I'm camping by a lake and surprisingly have cell signal :)
I didn't have much time to run but still might squeeze a negative handicap out of it.
Mitch, you'll be the faster rat today unless you stopped for coffee in the final sector.

Yea, not so sure about that final sector. Enjoy your camping trip. :cheers:

At least I can claim a sector win in D3 this time, with a 24.450 S2. :gtpflag:

Unfortunately, sectors 1 and 3 were extra-chunky for me as I lost more than 6/10ths in both S1 and S3. :dunce:

Where are the results posted guys? Nevermind just found them. Roezsa, Raffy and me in three tenths of a second (I'm last) well done guys...
Congrats to winners and podium finishes

Looks like my relative consistency in the final sector managed to help my squeeze past a couple of the D2 guys for a podium.

Have to admit the lap was a little more on the ragged edge in one spot than I like to submit, but was 0.050 better than my next best, the difference between podium or not. I know it's clean, but I also know whoever checks it is going to say something. ;)

Wow, looks like my final sector was decent after all, jumped up 4 spots in the final standings. :dopey:

22.1 was very good s3. I'm glad I didn't spend much more time on this because it would take 2 tenths to gain some spots (and to catch you :))

EDK
Looks like my relative consistency in the final sector managed to help my squeeze past a couple of the D2 guys for a podium.

Have to admit the lap was a little more on the ragged edge in one spot than I like to submit, but was 0.050 better than my next best, the difference between podium or not. I know it's clean, but I also know whoever checks it is going to say something. ;)

Yea, not sure if that is classified as Tarmac and not rubble. Ok it's been said:lol:

And congrats, that was a great last sector!

And are we still doing the flag thing? The leader board says the replays do not need to be checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
Back