GTP_WRS Week 24 : The Alpines' Alpine

• Thread starter EDK
  • 313 comments
Submitted. Not expecting much from my final sector but it will have to do. Had a .878 t1 and left .14 in t3. Good luck everyone.

Totaly messed up the last corner and the run to the finish line but it is what it is. Hope to improve before it's all over.
Had to switch to manual transmission as was I was getting no where with automatic. Just forgot to shift coming to the start finish line and I am sure that cost me a at least a couple of tenths!

Running 2/3 on brakes and shifting just a hair before 7 grand if that helps any one.

I'm having a problem with Fetchy. He says:

Submission for week 24 is REJECTED!

Errors:
CamberFront setting is invalid
ToeRear setting is invalid
Although I haven't bought and adjusted Fully Customizable Suspension. :confused:

Has he been tweaked to 1.09?

I'm having a problem with Fetchy. He says:

Although I haven't bought and adjusted Fully Customizable Suspension. :confused:

Has he been tweaked to 1.09?
Hmm, that's odd.

What do you show those settings to be on your car? Are you sure you've not accidentally installed an alternate suspension?

I show front camber as 0.5, while rear toes is 0.60.

I have submitted and can see my lap time in the queue, and the same with several others. You're the first I've seen report this.

EDK
Hmm, that's odd.

What do you show those settings to be on your car? Are you sure you've not accidentally installed an alternate suspension?

I show front camber as 0.5, while rear toes is 0.60.

I have submitted and can see my lap time in the queue, and the same with several others. You're the first I've seen report this.
Fully stock.
Alpine[1].jpg

Time submitted using my sister's prehistoric laptop, i hope it will work...

Never though i would miss my computer that much !! hehe

waiting for confirmation... edit: lap accepted!

Goodluck everyone! :)

I just noticed that PASM and I have identical splits posted! What are the odds?

I just noticed that PASM and I have identical splits posted! What are the odds?
An absolute answer eludes me but I think it's 277.8 times higher than if we were using (only) milliseconds instead of frames.

Last edited:
Here are my final splits. Enjoyed it even though there still lot to improve on both speed and consistency in general.

Submitted and accepted.

More slight improvement.

Probably submitting with these as I can't see anything more than .150 being squeezed out of this by me. Although this is still a very poor showing according to the standards I set forth for myself, I'm not really that mad about it because more important than any finishing position is the knowledge and things I learned about myself in this event. I will gladly take that knowledge as opposed to a good finishing position because I can take that knowledge and build upon it for future better finishes. I have to give special thanks to @EDK for his personal advice to me as far as being less aggressive, as well as his other advice and help....it really paid off so thank you EDK. So yea, enough "premium ramblings" :lol: from me for now, time to get my day started. I may take a bonsai run later if I have time, but for now, what you see is what you get. ;) :cheers:

Submitted, accepted. Didn't think much of the combo at first, but attendance is great this week. Congrats to Lucas on a perfectly balanced combo. Wish I could have given it more time but was caught into the British Gp F3 race...
Good luck everyone...

I'm still crap around this course.. hate it.. seen faster splits.. but this was just faster over the line by a few 100th

Accepted

in submitting my improved laptime i made two times a mistake ,the first try first in the subject line , the second try i forgot to
add the replay

now after submitting for the third time i dont get a reply from fetchy anymore .
Did i upset him maybe :confused:

in submitting my improved laptime i made two times a mistake ,the first try first in the subject line , the second try i forgot to
add the replay

now after submitting for the third time i dont get a reply from fetchy anymore .
Did i upset him maybe :confused:

Try to submit it again.. sometimes 'fetchy' can be a little slow

Back