GTP_WRS Week 26 : Dialing 911

• Thread starter EDK
  • 227 comments
Aren't we waiting for the results now? I thought the event closed last night.

Aren't we waiting for the results now? I thought the event closed last night.

Yeah they're usually up like clockwork by now and everyone's talking about the result. Hopefully nothing is amiss.

Yep I got up this morning all excited for the results and as of yet none :D
It's was a holiday weekend so results will probably be a day or two behind.

Oh 🤬🤬🤬!!!!

You might as well red flag me now! Damn it! I must’ve pressed 1 instead of 2 :irked: I was very happy with that lap as well :banghead:

I presume red flag is my only option here?

Black flag ;)

Me too. Made a typo in my submission like 23:xx.xxx. Just my banana fingers again.

Me too. Made a typo in my submission like 23:xx.xxx. Just my banana fingers again.

Thanks for letting us know Gayle, I'll black flag your entry so it's not counted against you.

Oh 🤬🤬🤬!!!!

You might as well red flag me now! Damn it! I must’ve pressed 1 instead of 2 :irked: I was very happy with that lap as well :banghead:

I presume red flag is my only option here?

That sucks, that was a good lap, I think my best I should have gotten was a low 2:16, wasn't breaking into the 2:15's without a miracle lap. I don't want to beat you this way.....

@Argon do you know ETA of unofficial results post? I understand the US Memorial Day holiday delay, and I'm not complaining. I just would like to have a target instead of refreshing the page every ten minutes. ;)

@Argon do you know ETA of unofficial results post? I understand the US Memorial Day holiday delay, and I'm not complaining. I just would like to have a target instead of refreshing the page every ten minutes. ;)

Unknown ETA at the moment, service will be somewhat erratic over the next week or two as @Vaxen is on vacation but rest assured we'll get them done as soon as possible.

Yeah they're usually up like clockwork by now and everyone's talking about the result. Hopefully nothing is amiss.

Nothing unusual here! same old same old... Hahaha :P

giphy.gif

Congrats to all who managed to keep plodding on to a nice result :cheers:

@eggmann

Do not know if this is known to you but just in case of a not.

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GTSport/results/26/

Thank you, Sjaak! I did happen to stumble across this page (not so different than my driving strategy!) after viewing the conversations above. I look forward to the official post for all the context it provides. I am also ready to share my replay, but the rules say I shouldn't do that until the unofficial results are posted.

Thank you, Sjaak! I did happen to stumble across this page (not so different than my driving strategy!) after viewing the conversations above. I look forward to the official post for all the context it provides. I am also ready to share my replay, but the rules say I shouldn't do that until the unofficial results are posted.

You can share. The reason we ask you to wait for the results is to determine if you even need to submit a replay but given the situation if you want to share your replay then by all means go ahead. The really hard rule about sharing is that you don't do it before the deadline for the event 👍

Back