GTP_WRS Week 26 : Dialing 911

• Thread starter EDK
  • 227 comments
Forgot to share my replay yesterday :dunce:. I'll share it later when I get the chance.

Well done btw that was a tricky tt

Going to be a little absent for the next couple of weeks. Have way too much to do. Any gt time I get will be spent trying to get back up to dr A had a terrible evening got dropped to dr c sr b because of dive bombers. Once rl has calmed down i'll be back for sure.

Are we waiting for the results to share our reply or should I share it now?

Sorry for the delay getting results out folks we are trying and when I say we I mean @Gravitron is doing his best to juggle multiple balls and pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Until we get the unofficial results thread up can the following share replays for verification

Division 1
GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Eriba
greenflag-gif.152575

KRDracing
greenflag-gif.152575

Division2
r__p__m__
greenflag-gif.152575

HAD_2_GAT_YA
greenflag-gif.152575

Espial_
greenflag-gif.152575

Division 3
eggmann_gtbn
greenflag-gif.152575

Never2fast1
greenflag-gif.152575

Division 4
Jonesey82360
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_RACECAR
greenflag-gif.152575

Unranked
GTP_Stotty
greenflag-gif.152575

hirnsauger69
greenflag-gif.152575

LotusEvoraGTE
greenflag-gif.152575

Please note this list will most likely change when the results thread goes up but will hopefully not be too far out

Thanks for your patience :cheers:

Last edited:
I will share tonight, not sure who wants to watch my slow 🤬 lap though. We need more D3 drivers :D, I should not be 2nd place in D3 this week. So to whoever watches it, I am sorry.......:cheers:

I'll share my replay tonight.

Can anyone tell me why I'm 'unranked'? Did I miss a WRS qualifier at some stage, or does registration lapse if you don't run any events for a while?

I'll share my replay tonight.

Can anyone tell me why I'm 'unranked'? Did I miss a WRS qualifier at some stage, or does registration lapse if you don't run any events for a while?

We don't run qualifiers anymore Chris. You just need to complete 3 TT's then your division is allocated based on your performance. We all had to start over for GTSport 👍

hirnsauger69
greenflag-gif.152575

Good use of the pad not an easy car for the DS4.

Watching your replay only one thing if I may suggest, try to out do the TC, by that I mean have it on yes but try to control the gas so the TC does not kick in or limit its affect. I think you'll be a lot smoother and in time get quicker and quicker.

hirnsauger69
greenflag-gif.152575

Good use of the pad not an easy car for the DS4.

Watching your replay only one thing if I may suggest, try to out do the TC, by that I mean have it on yes but try to control the gas so the TC does not kick in or limit its affect. I think you'll be a lot smoother and in time get quicker and quicker.

Hi Philip, thanks for checking and the tips. :cheers:
I‘ll try it with the Ferrari.

Hi Philip, thanks for checking and the tips. :cheers:
I‘ll try it with the Ferrari.

It will take practise but if you can manage to reduce the effect of the harsh TC cut in, you,ll still have the benefit but your pick up will be sooner and a lot smoother.

Basically what I'm saying try to out do the TC but you still have it as a safe guard

Thanks Mike for the replay check.

Back