• Thread starter EDK
  • 227 comments
GTP_Stotty
greenflag-gif.152575

LotusEvoraGTE
greenflag-gif.152575

Nice laps đź‘Ť

Thanks for checking :cheers:

I'd lobby for some leniency here, considering the holiday and short-staffedness and all...
We don't even have unofficial results post up yet... Again, not complaining, just stating facts and dude should get a pass just like the admins. My two pennies...

As things were a bit out of wack with late notifications on this one if you can share as soon as you get in I'll make an exception just this once.
I will share tonight, I will set reminder in my phone to remind me. :D

Thanks Mike :cheers:

I'd lobby for some leniency here, considering the holiday and short-staffedness and all...
We don't even have unofficial results post up yet... Again, not complaining, just stating facts and dude should get a pass just like the admins. My two pennies...

Thanks for the support, I would have accepted the penalty because it was my own fault for not doing this morning. It is June in MN, video game time drops significantly, have to enjoy the weather before it turns too Hot, and before we know it it will be begin to snow. :lol:

I am usually good about this, but my playing time has significantly dropped, as I have hardly been around and all of June will be this way.

Last edited:
Back