GTP_WRS Week 28 : Americ4's Only True Sports Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMax
  • 333 comments
  • 23,916 views
@Meister Fetz They're both clean...as long as that's as close to getting onto the red-and-white as you got. Some of us who check replays will try to get all the frames (approximately 60 per second) to be sure.

I think I'll be submitting with these splits since I have perhaps my best S3 ever on this track going back to GT5:

42.702
1'05.669

I've flirted with 1'05.4 at the second split, but couldn't keep it together.

I didn't even see the curb at first, because I'm pretty sure it's been discussed before that white lines are track unless specified otherwise.

Managed to run a few more laps - Contiued with @Serialf BB 3/8
Changed to @MadMax BB 2/5 - Got PB
Submitted & Accepted
43.061
1'06.411

I watched that loop exit many times and couldn't get a snap any closer to the limit...I paused the replay about 20 times to get different views went to photo and watched the car - these were all clean - the two snaps are the closest to the limit that I could find. How does that that frame by frame work...? Extra software, or am I too stupid to find on ps3? (was looking for that - would have saved me a lot of time checking out that loop exit in every frame:idea:)

Still thinking about taking the risk of a penalty or keep it to that (already happy with) for this week...

Thanks to all who tried to help me with that!!
 
Frame by frame? The best I can do with a start button is 1/5.
 
That's clean. 👍


  • In sector 2 the Red tarmac beyond white line is not track.

Really big thanks for giving me tips, especially for my sector 1, yesterday in the after race-race :D - still can't nail the sectors together the way I'd LOVE to combine them to my perfect lap. :banghead::banghead: - But I'm alerady happy and :cheers::cool::dopey:👍:gtpflag:👍 about my times this weeks, being a newbie to that serious kind of GranTurismo racing.
But still time left to submit - soon I'll be a last time out to try this!
Ah...
  • In sector 2 the Red tarmac beyond white line is not track.
that means I can get out of the white line and keep just a little bit of tire in that little strip between red tarmac and white line? Pure theory...
 
Last edited:
41.631
1:04.448

Dropped about a tenth in sector 1 and a tenth in 2 and 3 so leaving about three tenths out there, its a hard track to get right.
 
Just couldn't put it together.:banghead:

Submitting with these splits.

42.236
1'05.303
 
Just couldn't put it together.:banghead:

Submitting with these splits.

42.236
1'05.303

Same here. Submitting with similar splits. The online race yesterday proved I just had no pace.
 
Wait, what?
I'm doing a name change, and it's rejecting my times because it still thinks im using my other account.
 
I can't submit my time anyways haha, but I'll post the link of my lap later once everything is done :)

HAve you sent a message to an admin to solve that? im sure they will fix that for you :)
 
If I ran a lap that fast I would ask moderators to process it manually.
 
Slippery slope...
 
Sadly no time for a second session, not that I could even chase for a podium, great times at d2 and the top 2!
 
HAve you sent a message to an admin to solve that? im sure they will fix that for you :)
I've told a few already actually, and I probably got @Gravitron annoyed with me about it :p
 
It caused @Vaxen quite a bit of extra headache to process your submission last week, to the point of him making a "no more name changes for Rookies" rule.

I have asked him and @JoostBaksteen to look into it.
 
Frame by frame? The best I can do with a start button is 1/5.
It takes a few rewinds (and by a few, I mean a lot).
 
I submitted my lap 30 minutes ago, but I didn't get any response from Fetchbot.
 
About how long does it take for the provisional results to be posted with the handicaps and stuff?
 
About how long does it take for the provisional results to be posted with the handicaps and stuff?
Usually 1-2 hours after the submit window closes, which it will in about 28 minutes.
 
About how long does it take for the provisional results to be posted with the handicaps and stuff?

The results will be up on the leaderboard in about 20 minutes or so, but the thread with handicaps and stuff don't come out for a few hours after that.
 
42.217
1:05.200

splits down end up
 
Back