GTP_WRS Week 28 : Americ4's Only True Sports Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMax
  • 333 comments
  • 23,912 views
Got a better lap in.. first 2 sectors where my fastest.. however my last sector was rather poor.. resulting in very little time gained at the line.. 👎

42.484
1'05.867
 
5/8

41.665
1'04.599

Only done 90 mins but think this will be my submission lap because next week will require more time to get right :)

Really lost my way with sector 2, so there's time dropped there for sure.

Submitted/accepted. Decent last sector, but definitely didn't plant it early enough, just barely made 115 at the line :banghead:
 
Last edited:
Trying to improve my time, but I can't because my accelerator pedal won't register at 100%. This has been happening every so often, but now it won't go away:nervous:. It costs me a couple tenths each straight. Anyone know how to fix it? I have Fanatec CSR pedals.

Any help would be appreciated.


image.jpg
 
CSR 'non-elite' pedals? I have those too - I would re-seat both ends of the cable to start with, or try another pedal cable if you've got one.

Air duster in all the gaps too :)
 
And even a little faster

42.357
1'05.724
 
CSR 'non-elite' pedals? I have those too - I would re-seat both ends of the cable to start with, or try another pedal cable if you've got one.

Air duster in all the gaps too :)
Didn't fix it:(
 
Didn't fix it:(

Just try taking the pedals apart and cleaning and making sure everything is working properly. I've taken my pedals apart like 5 times now and it fixes some issues for the time being. And if you're plugged In a extension cord might cause little problems as well.
 
Didn't fix it:(
Try open the pedal board and carefully clean the inside with air duster. might be a lil stone or something in the mechanics of the pedal that needs to be removed :confused:
 
We'll accept the name change, but can't guarantee that you'll be able to submit this week.

Thanks for that, and it does appear that I won't be able to submit this week, drat. I tried again just now and it was rejected again.

appreciate the help.
S
 
Latest splits, I think this is about all I've got...
42.334
1:05.500
 
42.727
1'05.910

Half a mind to chase for that "quarter".
 
3 of us within 25/1000th of a second , T3 will be crucial :scared:

Don't worry. My customary poor T3 will drop me back down. :)

Submitted and Accepted. Not going to get any more miles in.
 
3 of us within 25/1000th of a second , T3 will be crucial :scared:
I know! So I did not give up. Small improvement even though I dropped some in t1=]

41.900
1:04.750

Not sure if I'll get time for another good go so I'm submitting this one.
 
Thanks for that, and it does appear that I won't be able to submit this week, drat. I tried again just now and it was rejected again.

appreciate the help.
S
Yup same here :) it's rejecting my time right now cause I have a name change waiting as well. :p
 
42.176
1'05.243

probably going to submit with these.
 
I know! So I did not give up. Small improvement even though I dropped some in t1=]

41.900
1:04.750

Not sure if I'll get time for another good go so I'm submitting this one.

I didnt manage to beat my t1 and t2 < but managed to improve my laptime by .040 .

So for sure this will be a close one
 
42.192
1'04.959

That's all I've got. I'm done.
 
Or maybe these... :lol:

42.036
1'05.153
 
Trying to improve my time, but I can't because my accelerator pedal won't register at 100%. This has been happening every so often, but now it won't go away:nervous:. It costs me a couple tenths each straight. Anyone know how to fix it? I have Fanatec CSR pedals.

Any help would be appreciated.


View attachment 197705
I've used this as an excuse to upgrade to CSR Elites:p
 
Submitted, axe pitted. Almost one in three on the leader board is Rookie!
 
First session :

42.207
1:05.480
 
Didn't have chance to spend too much time on this track during the week, but I enjoined that couple of laps. Hope the this week will have more time to mess around with my nerves. :)

Submitted an accepted:
43.750
1:06.883
 
Back