GTP_WRS Week 28 : Americ4's Only True Sports Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMax
  • 333 comments
  • 23,912 views
I think it could be a limitation of the DS3.
I doubt that's it. As much as i would love to blame the ds3, i believe its just a case of me doing it wrong. Even if it was hindering me, it wouldn't be around 4 tenths worth. I'll get it figured out :)
 
Thought that I'd have some fun :D
 

Attachments

  • Cape Ring North.jpg
    Cape Ring North.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Cape Ring North_1.jpg
    Cape Ring North_1.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 17
  • Cape Ring North_2.jpg
    Cape Ring North_2.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
43.433
1.06.950
 
42.200
1'04.984

Just to be sure, is this still clean and on track?
 

Attachments

  • Cape Ring - Nord_1.jpg
    Cape Ring - Nord_1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Cape Ring - Nord.jpg
    Cape Ring - Nord.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes, in fact you could cut it more as long as at least two wheels are in contact with the curb.
Great splits.
 
FP1 with B/B 5/5 just to learn the circuit but the splits on Lap 18 looked fine to me.

43.140
1'06.290
 
Preliminary Splits:

43.775
1:07.525

:gtpflag:

DS3
 
42.083
1'05.017
 
New Splits
43.816
1'07.532
 
Still having serious trouble with the hairpins, but that corkscrew turn is kind to me:

42.917
1'06.017
 
I like this car.

43.416
1'06.700
 
Hey guys, question, and I apologize of this is in the wrong place. It has been quite a while since I participated and posted any times for the leaderboards and back then I was lucky enough to make the Division 3 Gold. I noticed however that that Division distinction is gone from the leaderboards. Since it's been so long do i get Rookie distinction now and need to submit the required replays? How do I go about getting back into a Division? Thanks for the help y'all (I searched for half an hour and couldn't find what I was looking for) and sorry for the possible misplaced post.

S
 
Hey guys, question, and I apologize of this is in the wrong place. It has been quite a while since I participated and posted any times for the leaderboards and back then I was lucky enough to make the Division 3 Gold. I noticed however that that Division distinction is gone from the leaderboards. Since it's been so long do i get Rookie distinction now and need to submit the required replays? How do I go about getting back into a Division? Thanks for the help y'all (I searched for half an hour and couldn't find what I was looking for) and sorry for the possible misplaced post.

S

Look in this >thread< There's a section headed What happens once I've registered, it should provide what you're looking for 👍
 
Hey guys, question, and I apologize of this is in the wrong place. It has been quite a while since I participated and posted any times for the leaderboards and back then I was lucky enough to make the Division 3 Gold. I noticed however that that Division distinction is gone from the leaderboards. Since it's been so long do i get Rookie distinction now and need to submit the required replays? How do I go about getting back into a Division? Thanks for the help y'all (I searched for half an hour and couldn't find what I was looking for) and sorry for the possible misplaced post.

S
What Mike said. Also, while we still encourage the use of a GTP PSN, you don't have to use it now.

To answer your specific questions, you'll be a rookie for the first 3 weeks you participate after you send WRSFetchbot (Fetchy) a replay that verifies the PSN you're using, then you'll be put into a proper division based on how you do those 3 weeks.
 
42.816
1'06.266
 
Does this count as a "rookie" event?
Yes. The large majority of weekly events will count toward Rookies' first 3 events. We'll make it obvious if one comes along that differs in that regard.
 
Yes. The large majority of weekly events will count toward Rookies' first 3 events. We'll make it obvious if one comes along that differs in that regard.
Alright. Thanks! :)
 
Newb here. I'll keep trying..funny though, I used to own this car and I don't really remember it handling this well.
45.927
1:10.311

new time:
44.343
1:08.326
 
Last edited:
Back