GTP_WRS Week 28 : Americ4's Only True Sports Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMax
  • 333 comments
  • 23,912 views
I've still plenty of time to find.. if I can find the time..

42.603
1'05.903
 
Finally found some time to hit the PS3!

42.529
1'05.795

And thought I'd throw a picture in as well, this was me getting out of shape coming into T1:

efCsC1A.png


Good fun, but like @Andy 0 said...just no time :(
 
For a change I did a morning run and the first laps were way out of pace but then I found the speed.

42.254
1'05.337
 
41.823
1'04.573

There's. 150 left in t1, but this might be all I can get.
 
Quite an efficient session, that. First full lap -483 ms. Might go with this one, that third sector is taking its toll.

43.216
1'06.383
 
I did say I would get into the 04.XXX t2 times.

41.984
1'04.984
 
42.217
1'05.150

I've now posted t2 splits of 5.150, 5.149, and 5.150. Either I'm an amazingly consistent and precise driver or there's something a little glitchy happening in the replay. My money is on the latter.

Also I'm increasingly convinced my sector 2 22.7s and low 8s are dumb luck. I can consistently keep it under 23, but I haven't a clue what I'm doing differently that's costing me (or saving me) 2 or 3 tenths sometimes.
 
Just curious, but could anyone running a sub 23 sector 2 say if they are running the standard size rims or the +1's?

Can't tell of they have made a diffence, or if my whisky intake for the night has caused some interesting results.

Cheers
 
I've been running on standard rims, and my best t2s have been with between one half and one whole glass of whisky in me.
 
Been running with a bit more whisky than that. Brest laps on standard rims. Best t2 is on +1, but can't get close to a 41 t1.
I have had a lot to drink tonight though, so anything is possible.
 
Getting there I think, need a better t3 though.

41.792
1:04.825
 
I don't even know what's going on anymore

*stares at hand*


...


*starts giggling*


Wait, what was the question again?... Oh, there wasn't one. Um. Um.



*runs*
 
Finally behind the wheel!!!!!

43.116
1'06.150
 
0:41.867
1:04.834
 
Ok, first let me say thank you for the help so far in getting back into this thing. But now I have a new issue with my replay submission. I wanted to re-register, if that's possible, for the WRS without the GTP tag on my PSN because I reset my PS3, blah blah blah, anywho, when I tried to register I was told I was already registered so feel free to participate. So I posted some times to this week's TT and so far so good. However, I just tried to submit my replay and it was rejected because "The psn in the replay 'Funkypickl' does not match your own psn 'GTP_Funkypickl'" Any way to get around this or am I going to have to re-register to GTPlanet all together? Any help would be great guys.

Thanks
S
 
Update: gained a full second at the line. Didn't realize my S3 was so poor.

0:42.100
1:04.983
 
1st and final 4 hour sit down with this one. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this combo. I can't wait for the on-line races!

42.750
1'05.650
 
Ok, first let me say thank you for the help so far in getting back into this thing. But now I have a new issue with my replay submission. I wanted to re-register, if that's possible, for the WRS without the GTP tag on my PSN because I reset my PS3, blah blah blah, anywho, when I tried to register I was told I was already registered so feel free to participate. So I posted some times to this week's TT and so far so good. However, I just tried to submit my replay and it was rejected because "The psn in the replay 'Funkypickl' does not match your own psn 'GTP_Funkypickl'" Any way to get around this or am I going to have to re-register to GTPlanet all together? Any help would be great guys.

Thanks
S
We'll accept the name change, but can't guarantee that you'll be able to submit this week.
 
3 of us within 25/1000th of a second , T3 will be crucial :scared:
 
Back