GTP_WRS Week 28 : Americ4's Only True Sports Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMax
  • 333 comments
  • 23,905 views
I'm back to my usual super-slow S1 and somewhat-decent S2 mode:

43.228
1'06.395
 
One more go tonight....

42.445
1'05.395
 
Loving this car

42.538
1'05.688
 
42.534
1'05.517
 
constantly improving

42.316
1'05.316
 
42.800
1'06.117
 
Had a few laps.. seem, to have lost my 'Mojo.. recently.. hope to get it back soon

42.867
1'06.400
 
42.400
1'05.534

Slower splits but gained 4 tenths at the line. :)
 
42.100
1'05.083
 
up and down the board like a yoyo :lol:...

42.250
1'05.250
 
42.150
1'05.334

Better, but threw away a 41.938 sector one choking on the exit of sector 2. Should be looking at a leaderboard time of 04.7 by Monday.
 
First attempt for me
42.806
1:06.856
 
Just wondering, I sent my submission to Fetchy and it was accepted. I asked "get entry". The reason I asked was I wondered if that would reveal my splits. (I was offline my PS3) He then said my time was REJECTED. He wanted a replay. Will my first time entered be rejected, or was he looking for a replay when I asked, "get entry"?
Thanks
 
Just wondering, I sent my submission to Fetchy and it was accepted. I asked "get entry". The reason I asked was I wondered if that would reveal my splits. (I was offline my PS3) He then said my time was REJECTED. He wanted a replay. Will my first time entered be rejected, or was he looking for a replay when I asked, "get entry"?
Thanks
The instructions for "get entry" and "remove entry" are slightly wrong. It should read:

  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.

It won't show your splits, it will just tell you your overall lap time again (same as it did in the Accepted message). To get your splits you have to watch the replay on the PS3.
 
The instructions for "get entry" and "remove entry" are slightly wrong. It should read:

  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.

It won't show your splits, it will just tell you your overall lap time again (same as it did in the Accepted message). To get your splits you have to watch the replay on the PS3.
Oh, the OP said something different... But is my week 28 time ok? it said rejected, but that was for the second post I said in the PM.
 
Oh, the OP said something different... But is my week 28 time ok? it said rejected, but that was for the second post I said in the PM.
Yes, it did, but I edited the OP to be correct now.

Your week 28 time that was accepted is OK. You can ignore that rejection.
 
Yes, it did, but I edited the OP to be correct now.

Your week 28 time that was accepted is OK. You can ignore that rejection.
Thanks! :D So I need a new PM if I update my time with a faster one? Or say the, "get entry" then post new replay.
 
Thanks! :D So I need a new PM if I update my time with a faster one? Or say the, "get entry" then post new replay.
Yes a new PM if you get a better time.

The get entry PM doesn't require a replay to be attached, you just have to have the Subject: correct and any random text in the text box (because the forum software won't let you send an empty-body PM).
 
Yes a new PM if you get a better time.

The get entry PM doesn't require a replay to be attached, you just have to have the Subject: correct and any random text in the text box (because the forum software won't let you send an empty-body PM).
Alright. Thanks Gravitron! :)
 
New, slower splits. Three tenths better down the line. Now it's just repeating that S1...
42.520
1'05.770
Some pictures of my car...
Cape Ring - North_2.jpg

Cape Ring - North.jpg

Cape Ring - North_1.jpg
 
All the pics of this car and track are making me yearn! I don't envision getting to actually play until maybe Saturday night, and even then I'd like to knock off the upcoming Seasonals too. So much GT and so little PS3 time :( #firstworldproblems
 
41.516
1'04.266

Nice. If you're gonna steal my purple, you better win. :D

Ran over 200 miles just practicing t2. Nothing below a .1 in that sector :/ i did improve my lap by almost a tenth, but it doesn't matter how good my t1&t3 are if I keep doing t2 so badly.
 
42.517
1:05.400

Might end up submitting with these splits. I've gotten as good as a 1:05.1 but choked in sector 3, don't think I'll be able to replicate that any time soon.
 
Nice. If you're gonna steal my purple, you better win. :D

Ran over 200 miles just practicing t2. Nothing below a .1 in that sector :/ i did improve my lap by almost a tenth, but it doesn't matter how good my t1&t3 are if I keep doing t2 so badly.

I think it could be a limitation of the DS3.
 
Back