GTP_WRS Week 29 : Amuse S2000 @ Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 150 comments
So I changed back to my old cheap and rattly DFEX and in the very first race I managed a

1'37.315
1'37.158

Maybe I'll return the DFGT to the store

Last edited:
1'39.342

Some tough line ups in this one! Finding the right one can certainly make all the difference in the world. I agree with EDK. Once you find it, leave the darn console on........... forever!! :lol:

Made a couple of small suspension tweaks and found a bit more speed... plus much improved 1st and 2nd laps for a big cut to overall time...

Can still see a bit more time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>1'39.467 <<<<<<<<<<I still think I could do better...

Last edited:
Managed to find many seconds at the finishline but only a bit in the fastest lap now at

1'41.365

but enjoying the combo hugely using Lars' excellent setup (tho I still don't know about the brake bias set at a higher rear than front).

Board updated.

After a 30 minute session this, and a small aero-tweak:

1'36.805

I've had a .762 but the race time was slower.

Edit:

New fastest lap 1'36.577
and improved my total time by 0.6 :)

Last edited:
New slow lap time :139.841
Thanks EDK for the answers to my questions.
also whoever does the board i use a wheel now:)

Close to a 35... best single lap 36.002.. but this run has a lap 1 a full .3 faster than any I've run to date...

1'36.111

0.65 improvement overall.

Close to a 35... best single lap 36.002.. but this run has a lap 1 a full .3 faster than any I've run to date...

1'36.111

0.65 improvement overall.
Vert very nice Stotty:tup:I might have one more go over the weekend but at that pace its very hard to make up any time as you could vouch for. Looks like its gonna be a close one this week, hopefully my first D1 win:cheers:

My lord I dont know how you could be 3 full seconds faster! My car is on edge every turn.

Thanks for updating the board Marooned, but you overlooked my time in post #99 :)
I wouldn't want to sneak in under the radar :D

Great laptime Phil. Looks like I'll have to have another go to try improve. 👍

Thanks for updating the board Marooned, but you overlooked my time in post #99 :)
I wouldn't want to sneak in under the radar :D

Fixed...Really sorry about that Phill, I was dead tired when I updated the board :crazy:

Massive well done to Stotty and Phil 👍 Really brilliant job from you Phil to be into D1 territory there with your laptime.

:cheers:

All the best
Maz

Fixed...Really sorry about that Phill, I was dead tired when I updated the board :crazy:
LOL well mate in that case better leave Luxy to me then :D no just kidding, great to have some updaterer help 👍 👍 👍

Back