GTP_WRS Week 29 : Amuse S2000 @ Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 150 comments
New fastest over here -

1:36.849

Have a long weekend to try and knowck some more time off of this.

Great combo. 👍

Gave it another go this morning and although I managed a new fastest lap of 1:36.452, I did not improve my current fastest race time.

I have submitted with my posted fastest lap.

A great combo Sjaak 👍 that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Good luck to those still persisting.

That would be a huge improvement for me this week.
Nice going Ron.

My little improvement.

1'39.118

I don't see me getting into the 38's.

I've had faster laps but I tend to stuff 'em somewhere along the way.:dunce: Not sure I'll have a chance to run again this weekend as we're getting ready to head north.

Why do I get the strange feeling judging from my initial couple test laps I could have done well for myself this week if I had been up to putting in the 3 lap effort?:ouch: (Top 3-5 in division possibly)

Why do I get the strange feeling judging from my initial couple test laps I could have done well for myself this week if I had been up to putting in the 3 lap effort?:ouch: (Top 3-5 in division possibly)
Its not to late to put in three laps..

I reached my target time, so I submitted.
Fastest lap 1'36.717, but all three laps more consistent than before. 👍

Good luck to those still running :)

Well I've managed to put in a quicker lap and break the 1'38s :) Might have one last session after the GP before submitting.

Can't believe how quick the top drivers are :bowdown:

1'37.784

Oh just ordered a Playseat anyone know where to get the bolts to clamp my G25 to it in the UK? Seen they are M6x1.

Oh just ordered a Playseat anyone know where to get the bolts to clamp my G25 to it in the UK? Seen they are M6x1.

Here in the US, I just went to the hardware store and bought a packet of allen head bolts.

They look something like this -

AllenHeadSmooth.jpg

I noticed that I unfortunately have posted a slightly erroneous lap time. I have posted 1'37.158 but the correct time is in fact

1'37.159

My apologies.

Anyway, I don't think I will be able to better my best race time so I'm submitting.

Had my last hour long session and managed to drop my final time by 0.2. fastest lap only 0.05 off my best. just couldn't get three laps together. So i'm submitting. Thanks EDK

Time to submit and move on, Im hoping my first week back is a formidable attempt.

Made a slight improvement last night:

1'38:066

Going to have one last go at this shortly, then I'll be submitting.

Good luck everyone 👍

Never got a chance to improve my first real session with a good grid, but im pretty happy with my first lap so..

Time submitted (hopefully the correct time :lol:)

So tell me, do you brake in 100R?

I don't

I don't usually, a couple of times I've got a bit squiffy and had to tap the brake a little.

I'm submitting, managed a faster overall time but the fastest lap was slower

Thought I may improve in this one but I'm not confident of a good show.Beat my overall time due to a blinding(maybe) 1st lap, then failed to match my best lap times by a fair margin.

Good luck all:tup:

I had a nice long tuning/racing session in the weekend and reached a total time I'm happy with.

Submitted with fastest lap of 1'37.292

MadMax

Submitted race with the fasted lap on the board. ran a bunch of races today but couldn't improve on the total time

New fast laptime, improved my total race time considerably, with better consistency.

1:36.557

Going to keep running until the deadline. :D

EDIT: Time submitted and good luck to all. Fun week. :D

Last edited:
Back