GTP_WRS Week 29 : Wild l'Ouest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argon
  • 202 comments
  • 15,033 views
First time on this track, first time driving this car, first time competing in a WRS TT event. :dopey:
30.522
34.409
28.635
23.769
29.11
29.885
Many mistakes on today's runs, botching a lot of them :banghead:.

Can you re-post those splits and make sure that each split contain 3 places of decimal...your 5th split only has 2 so fetchy is ignoring your post (at least i hope that's why he's ignoring your post)
 
I'm pretty sure I saw Alonso lift and coast early into Tertre Rouge to get e-boost into the straight. Great race so far!

20180616_093458.jpg
 
So I went half a second quicker but I think I might have cut through Tetre Rouge, even if I didn't its doubtful anyway.

upload_2018-6-17_12-1-27.jpeg


Was 1.5s off my optimal in that session so there are improvements to be made
 
So I missed out on the race and thereby also tips!? :ouch:
I am so sorry you got stuck in Auto Drive yesterday...I was looking forward to trying to keep up with you during the race but I made too many trips to the kitty litter so I doubt I would have ever seen the back of your car! :banghead:

The things that I took away from yesterday's race was trying to get wider on the corner entry and being as smooth as possible heading for the apex while bringing the throttle on a bit earlier. This car is a handful for me during a race...:O
 
tried a session this morning while sober and watching the real race on a second tv, that taught me that you need maximum concentration and a few drinks to be quick! Even my optimal was slower than Fridays lap :D
 
I am so sorry you got stuck in Auto Drive yesterday...I was looking forward to trying to keep up with you during the race but I made too many trips to the kitty litter so I doubt I would have ever seen the back of your car! :banghead:

The things that I took away from yesterday's race was trying to get wider on the corner entry and being as smooth as possible heading for the apex while bringing the throttle on a bit earlier. This car is a handful for me during a race...:O
Thanks. Yeah, very unfortunate and also that the conflict was between us. Hopefully we an race it again on Wednesday.

Looking good on the board, well done! I'll have my last session tomorrow as I'm doing the Ring Rats today.
 
@Argon please delete my splits from the leader board. Out if the 4 replays I have that are worthy of submission, their either dirty by a valve stem or to close to call.

Good luck everybody. See ya week after next.
 
Still can't do these fast left / rights, hands and feet don't operate quick enough.

My last go, sorry not done much on this just not been up to it. Slower splits but made a little at the line.

30.210
34.355
28.417
23.801
29.010
29.964
 
The good news is that I'm now comfortable driving Gr1 cars; the bad news is that I'm not very fast. Can see where I need to improve ... into and out of every corner on the circuit. :lol:

30.599
34.529
28.517
23.706
29.370
30.015
 
Back