GTP_WRS Week 29 : Wild l'Ouest

• Thread starter Argon
  • 202 comments
First time on this track, first time driving this car, first time competing in a WRS TT event. :dopey:
Many mistakes on today's runs, botching a lot of them :banghead:.

Can you re-post those splits and make sure that each split contain 3 places of decimal...your 5th split only has 2 so fetchy is ignoring your post (at least i hope that's why he's ignoring your post)

I'm pretty sure I saw Alonso lift and coast early into Tertre Rouge to get e-boost into the straight. Great race so far!

20180616_093458.jpg

So I missed out on the race and thereby also tips!? :ouch:
I am so sorry you got stuck in Auto Drive yesterday...I was looking forward to trying to keep up with you during the race but I made too many trips to the kitty litter so I doubt I would have ever seen the back of your car! :banghead:

The things that I took away from yesterday's race was trying to get wider on the corner entry and being as smooth as possible heading for the apex while bringing the throttle on a bit earlier. This car is a handful for me during a race...:embarrassed:

I am so sorry you got stuck in Auto Drive yesterday...I was looking forward to trying to keep up with you during the race but I made too many trips to the kitty litter so I doubt I would have ever seen the back of your car! :banghead:

The things that I took away from yesterday's race was trying to get wider on the corner entry and being as smooth as possible heading for the apex while bringing the throttle on a bit earlier. This car is a handful for me during a race...:embarrassed:
Thanks. Yeah, very unfortunate and also that the conflict was between us. Hopefully we an race it again on Wednesday.

Looking good on the board, well done! I'll have my last session tomorrow as I'm doing the Ring Rats today.

Back