GTP_WRS Week 29 : Wild l'Ouest

• Thread starter Argon
  • 202 comments
Another improvement, but I’ve seen some better splits.

Does it matter if my replay contains a couple of laps with this one being the first? I saved a faster lap replay in the same session, but it was dirty so I had to save this one as a full replay

Man, Randy. My nice purple run :D:cheers::D

Bit more then. .3 and Looking for another .25-.3 till the end
Anytime I can take something from an alien I'm happy;)
My best sector 1 this morning was a .199 but over ran the next turn:ouch:

@Argon wouldnt have been happy if that one wound up being my best lap, I was so close to the green Argons in the esses he would have had to get a second opinion:lol:

Still nothing worthwhile. Every time I push, I unleash my inner cat. Straight into the gravel, dig a hole, do a little poo and cover it up again. :odd:

For the sake of immersion, it sounds like this:
Waaaaaaaaab, waaaaaaaaab, waaaaaaaaab, brrrrap, brrrrap, erererkke, skish, parp, scrabble, scrabble, scrabble.

Think I'll spend a few laps in something less intense to get a better idea of the track.

Another attempt around this track.. not easy keeping it clean.. but beginning to get better lines.. not pushing to hard.. and although I lost almost a second in the last half of lap.. The gains in the 1st half made sure I was up at the line.. so more time still to find..

Bad sect 6

For anyone wanting to emulate/beat the real thing. Toyota are currently holding the top 2 spots after first qualification session with the pole sitter setting a time of 3.17.270 (Sébastien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima and Fernando Alonso)

For anyone wanting to emulate/beat the real thing. Toyota are currently holding the top 2 spots after first qualification session with the pole sitter setting a time of 3.17.270 (Sébastien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima and Fernando Alonso)
Oh look Alonso on provisional pole... He's so amazing! What would Toyota do without him?

And yeah I ain't getting anywhere near that.

I'm kidding btw, Nakajima set that time, Alonso's best isn't even close to that.

Are we allowed to mention the 2016 qualifying times or nah?

I thought it might be prudent to start REALLY checking my replays...I have 15 laps saved so far. 💡

The top three laps....Dirty :banghead:

The next five laps....Dirty :banghead::banghead:

The next five laps....DIRTY 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The last two are so slow, I deleted them both...:crazy:

Okay, breathe...take it slow and get a clean lap...💡

Splits in the next post...

You were right @Argon, I could beat my previous time! In fact I managed to knock over another two seconds off my lap time :sly:
I’m pretty certain this will be my submitted time, but as they say it isn’t over until the fat lady sings! :mischievous:

Nakajima set a 3:15.377 in the final qualifying session last night, exactly 2 seconds faster than the other Toyota's best time (set by Kamui Kobayashi in the first session).

Anyway, from what I read in other threads, it doesn't seem realistic to get near these times in the game without tuning. But who knows what the aliens here are capable of. :crazy:

P.S. I'm rooting for the pole car — it would be a big thing for Alonso, and doing it together with a Swiss and a Japanese guy would be the cherry on top. 👍

Nah, good junk away from those times, and no way to get those. but tuning and ability to control E Engines would compensate those seconds. Yep, that’s literraly seconds.
Another good part of time found using a fresh car after already more then 2500km in this combo :gtpflag: Car is fast, track is straight so kms come in quickly. :cheers:

Will try to get it cleaned up a bit. That’s sooo close a few times but going too wide costs grip exiting those turns so still time left. Goal in and seriously smashed. :cool:

Back