GTP_TURTLE-ONE
GTP_Ren
nail-27
Pontaleon
Der_Radiator
GTP_Steven
[PSDazmaniac]
Maique
GTP_GTRacer22 - needs to supply a replay that matches the submitted time although the one I verified was clean it was quicker.

Last edited:
I did a quick tally up and I think the following are still to be verified

MeisterFetz
GTP_MadMax
Renrag39
GTP_NielsG2
GTP_EDK
MrCrynox
GTP_Patrick1
GTP_DigitalBaka
Need4Speed685
Munch2112
JamCar0ne
GTP_TURTLE-ONE
GTP_Ren
nail-27
Pontaleon
Der_Radiator
GTP_Steven
[PSDazmaniac]
Maique
GTP_GTRacer22 - needs to supply a replay that matches the submitted time although the one I verified was clean it was quicker.

@GTP_Remo was so kind to check and green flag my replay on the previous page. :cheers:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-3-tarmac-rally-time.371357/page-16#post-12117133

GTP_Mini_Stiggy
greenflag-gif.152575

MeisterFetz
GTP_MadMax
Renrag39
GTP_NielsG2
GTP_EDK
MrCrynox
GTP_Patrick1
GTP_DigitalBaka
Need4Speed685
Munch2112
JamCar0ne
GTP_TURTLE-ONE
GTP_Ren
nail-27
Pontaleon
Der_Radiator
GTP_Steven
[PSDazmaniac]
Maique
I've been traveling for work since Monday morning but will share mine tonight.

GTP_Mini_Stiggy
greenflag-gif.152575

MeisterFetz
GTP_MadMax
Renrag39
GTP_NielsG2
GTP_EDK
MrCrynox
GTP_Patrick1
GTP_DigitalBaka
Need4Speed685
Munch2112
JamCar0ne
GTP_TURTLE-ONE
GTP_Ren
nail-27
Pontaleon
Der_Radiator
GTP_Steven
[PSDazmaniac]
Maique

At this rate they’ll all be verified before the unofficial results thread even goes up! :cheers:

GTP_Mini_Stiggy
greenflag-gif.152575

MeisterFetz
GTP_MadMax
Renrag39
GTP_NielsG2
GTP_EDK
MrCrynox
GTP_Patrick1
GTP_DigitalBaka
Need4Speed685
Munch2112
JamCar0ne
GTP_TURTLE-ONE
GTP_Ren
nail-27
Pontaleon
Der_Radiator
GTP_Steven
[PSDazmaniac]
Maique

@Argon thanks for the headsup. I was not even aware that all replays need to be verified, I must have missed that, thought only the podium takers per devision and "overachievers" (:lol:) had to be verified. I have not even shared my lap because I am certainly neither one of those! Nor have contributed in any way by checking anyone elses' replays. Apologies for both bads.

Will rectify the situation right now!

Last edited:
EDK
The drawback to this approach is that we have to check literally EVERY replay the first few weeks. And some of our leaderboard functionality is not really built to keep up. Buy you're running events while awaiting division placement, rather than sitting there twiddling your thumbs. :)

Well that clarifies it :odd:....

Uploaded my replay (sorry for delay, see above)

gtpwrs003
tarmac
gtpren

MeisterFetz
greenflag-gif.152575
(I am sure this has been verified before, though... really nice lap by the way. Worth the watch, taught me a lot about this combo, bit late sadly :lol:)

On a different note: MeisterFetz's replay is the only one I can find from the list to be veryfied still... Am I making rookie error here in the search or are the replays all just not up yet?

Last edited:
GTP_Ren
greenflag-gif.152575

Ren
@Argon thanks for the headsup. I was not even aware that all replays need to be verified, I must have missed that, thought only the podium takers per devision and "overachievers" (:lol:) had to be verified. I have not even shared my lap because I am certainly neither one of those! Nor have contributed in any way by checking anyone elses' replays. Apologies for both bads.

Will rectify the situation right now!

Ren
... Am I making rookie error here in the search or are the replays all just not up yet?

No sweat mate, I had plenty of free time on my hands and was able to do some of the lifting this week. You are not making errors as all of the submitted replays have been verified so far :cheers:

After this week we might revert to nominated laps for verification but the admin team have a lot on their plates ATM and we may need to go one more week with full replay check but we'll have to wait and see.

EDK
Yeah, show me how to share when away from PS4. ;)

You can do it remotely however you do need to have your PS4 set up for remote access and the PlayStation Remote play app loaded on your mobile device. A good WiFi and you are able to do pretty much anything you can do while sat in front of your PS4. If you take a DS4 with you you can even hook that up to the mobile device 👍

You can do it remotely however you do need to have your PS4 set up for remote access and the PlayStation Remote play app loaded on your mobile device. A good WiFi and you are able to do pretty much anything you can do while sat in front of your PS4. If you take a DS4 with you you can even hook that up to the mobile device 👍
I'm convinced you're a wizard. :bowdown:

Figuring out the PS4 menus is a little weird. Simple, but very versatile and accessible-from-anywhere. :crazy:

I'm convinced you're a wizard. :bowdown:

Figuring out the PS4 menus is a little weird. Simple, but very versatile and accessible-from-anywhere. :crazy:

Haha, I have to sit through a lot of very long boring meetings where no one cares if you're there of not....nice doing a 30 lap endurance race whilst the CEO is beating on about revenue or lack thereof! :lol:

:cheers:

You can do it remotely however you do need to have your PS4 set up for remote access and the PlayStation Remote play app loaded on your mobile device. A good WiFi and you are able to do pretty much anything you can do while sat in front of your PS4.
Nice. 👍

If you take a DS4 with you
It's not a pacifier, and I use a wheel, thanks. :lol:

Great more things to distract me at work. I already have the Gt Planet website up all day on my computer.

Back