JamCar0ne
GTP_TURTLE-ONE
nail-27
Pontaleon
Der_Radiator
GTP_Steven
[PSDazmaniac]

Last edited:
GTP_GTRacer22 - needs to supply a replay that matches the submitted time although the one I verified was clean it was quicker.
I figured out the issue. The lap in the replay was the quickest in the session, but the game said it was dirty and invalidated the lap. So when I later ran the fastest “clean” lap (.711) and went to save it, it instead saved this lap because it was still faster. Yet, upon review, the .533 is still clean. However, the thumbnail displays the .711 time on it.

I’m not sure how the mods want to handle this one. I just now know I should always go and check the actual replay for the time and not just look at the thumbnail with the laptime. 👍

I figured out the issue. The lap in the replay was the quickest in the session, but the game said it was dirty and invalidated the lap. So when I later ran the fastest “clean” lap (.711) and went to save it, it instead saved this lap because it was still faster. Yet, upon review, the .533 is still clean. However, the thumbnail displays the .711 time on it.

I’m not sure how the mods want to handle this one. I just now know I should always go and check the actual replay for the time and not just look at the thumbnail with the laptime. 👍
Sorry, we've already decided that if the lap time in the replay does not match the time submitted to FetchBot, we will DQ it.

You will have a Black flag, not a red flag, which would denote a dirty lap submission.

EDK
Sorry, we've already decided that if the lap time in the replay does not match the time submitted to FetchBot, we will DQ it.

You will have a Black flag, not a red flag, which would denote a dirty lap submission.
No worries, it was a mistake on my end. I just have to go push harder for this week! :)

Mine went up last night. Been having general internet issues as well as the GTS connection woes.:(

Will look for some others on the list that haven't yet been verified now that I can get on again.

Currently can’t share my replay due to the network issues...

If they are back up today I will get it shared, else it might be a few more days!

Mine went up last night. Been having general internet issues as well as the GTS connection woes.:(

GTP_DigitalBaka
greenflag-gif.152575

Last edited:
Currently can’t share my replay due to the network issues...

If they are back up today I will get it shared, else it might be a few more days!

Seems that the GT Sport servers are back up and running in some places.

Mine is up and running. Michigan, USA

Back