GTP_WRS Week 3 : Tarmac Rally Time!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 524 comments
45:55
BB -4 rear

Lots of tail-happy moments. :D As I've said to some of you, if you enter the TT and it gives you a warning about "freeing up 5MB for replays", just exit. You won't be able to save or view any replays. You have to clean up your replay saves...I haven't found the limit there yet, but it's probably around 0.5-1 GB. It has nothing to do with your free space on the PS4 hard drive.

It's fun to watch Bob drive your car in tight Scapes spaces :lol: Home on the main screen -> View Vehicle

Using the rental car for the TT, and bought this one for online. :gtpflag:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171214225500.png

Two observations:
On fresh runs the cones in the chicanes are strategically arranged to shoot your car in the air and ruin good laps. Second, I have no feel for this what this car will do. I feel like I hit the line through a corner that I like and it just sweeps to the outside with me having no feel of it happening. New times:

This lap is close to dirty on the final chicane, although two tires always maintain contact with the rumble strip. It far closer than I ever intend and I hope I can beat it to submit a lap I'm more comfortable with.

Two observations:
On fresh runs the cones in the chicanes are strategically arranged to shoot your car in the air and ruin good laps. Second, I have no feel for this what this car will do. I feel like I hit the line through a corner that I like and it just sweeps to the outside with me having no feel of it happening. New times:

This lap is close to dirty on the final chicane, although two tires always maintain contact with the rumble strip. It far closer than I ever intend and I hope I can beat it to submit a lap I'm more comfortable with.

I was having the same issue with the cones tonight and so I switched to using ‘the force’, well not ‘the force’ but the holographic corner markers instead. :rolleyes: All of my braking markers are on track and I didn’t miss the cones at all.

Fetchbot doesn't seem to want to accept my times. I've tried the format it suggests when telling me it's not been accepted tried format shown on 1st page of this thread and a couple of others. What am I doing wrong?

27.771, 0:27.771, 0'27:771
19.122, 0:19.122, 0'19:122
28.891, 0:28.891, 0'28:891

Using "GTP_WRS Week 3 Submission" in subject title. All of the formats above have been rejected.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::boggled:

Edit: never mind, I went to the leader board to see what format was on there. Resubmitted and now it works. I'm at the back of the bus but I did say I'm the old slow guy.
:lol:

Last edited:
Just curious, I see some are adjusting torque split and brake balance. When using the courtesy car per the instructions these adjustments are not available. What am I missing?

Back