GTP_WRS Week 3 : Tarmac Rally Time!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 524 comments
Doh! Last session was with Countersteering Assist at weak. :rolleyes: :embarrassed:

So here's some new split without. :dopey:

Similar T1 and T2. Loosing 0.15 at T3 and lot in the last section, but that was definitely not only because of the missing assist. ;) :lol:

Well back to the fun. :D

Holy crap, its week 3 already? Damn time flies.

Well I hope to give this a go and do some flying myself, just not into a barrier hopefully :lol:

EDK
https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#about_gtplanet

By my count, you've been here 27 days and have made 26 posts. I don't think that qualifies you to become a moderator, if you review Jordan's standard posted in the above link.

You are welcome to post your suggestions for combos here. That might be a good way to start.

Speaking of starting... how does this work and how do I get involved? New to all this thread stuff. Guess I'm getting to old lol.

Reactions: EDK
Ok, my sad (unchanged) splits for the third time then just to try to convince Fetchy to actually "fetch" them LOL

Thanks very much Kevin for sorting me out here, I see I'm on the registry now and I'm sure it'll take now!

Any tips for getting into those low 27s at T3? Tried again last night, seeming a bit of improvement at T1 and T2, but I can barely match my best of 27.6 at T3. Tried using both 4th and 5th gear for the chicane and all sorts of different braking points for the hairpin (using 3rd here) with absolutely no luck :(

I was perplexed as why there was such a big gap between first and 2nd place so I went out and did some investigating.
After an hour of investigating, careful analysis and completely in control and not totally sideways 'science', I have decided that the gap at the top can only be as a result of the fact that @Mr P is in fact a wizard. I haven't got a clue how you've managed to do the splits you are doing, and I simply cannot fathom how there is ANOTHER 6 tenths on top of the 6 I have yet to even see.

Been running 50:50 and -2 BB.

Edit, I've been masterfully tree'd by @Mr P and I can no longer say that I have yet to see all of the 6 tenths I am missing due to now seeing 3 of the tenths from the video of Sector 3.

Back