GTP_WRS Week 30 : AuT(u)M(n) Ring -- SUMBISSIONS NOW OPEN

• Thread starter EDK
  • 376 comments
Gave it another go, a few thousandths better thru T2, but 3 hundredths at the line, on this TT that feels like alot. Tried a very slippery setup as I was not getting close to beating my time with my old one. The car turns really well, but it is a handful to be consistent with. Times on T2 and T3 are a compromise, set up for super fast T3 and T2 is slower. All depends where you want to go full throttle from to get to the last turn.

bb 3/5
ayc 100

Yup as usual I forgot to submit and then had PS CRASH. This is a brand new lap on my OTHER. PS. Not quite as good but it will have to do for now.

Off to the next one
Submitted and accepted by God...and PD.

Edit: do I have to change anything or will fetchy pick up the change all by himself

I knew early on I'd get a neg from this one, but what looks like my first D3 podium is somewhat of a surprise because the lap was still quite rough around the edges. ;)

et_
On Autumn ring:eek: I would think that for you, anything apart from a supreme win would be considered a failure:P

Yeah but that's just for the full track. I'm not as good on Mini. :P

Far. Out! Those are some awesome results...two dead heats, heaps within thousandths of each other...what an amazing week 👍

What happened to @ItsAllAboutWins? I feel like my second placed DS3 is a big lie?

My last sector was pretty bad, but I couldn't replicate my first two sectors on the lap I submitted so I gave up.

Back