• Model: Lancer Evolution X GSR '07
  • Drive Train: 4WD

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 276 BHP
  • Weight: 1540 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

MitsubishilancerevolutionX.jpg

Race Specifics:

• Racers are allowed one 30 minute session to set their best time
  • Racers must register their time slot in advance by midnight Friday, GMT by PM sent to (Vaxen)
  • Racers must submit their time to (Vaxen) by PM within one hour of completion of their run
  • Official 30 minute session must be done while online
  • Unlimited practice (online or offline) is allowed, but no lap from practice sessions will be allowed as a submission time
  • The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is part of the track
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• official registered time slot
  • official lap time
  • official lap splits
  • Any information which can be used to infer official lap time or timeslot

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• Practice lap splits
  • Practice lap times
  • Any settings discussion.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Time slot Registration:

All time slot registrations must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 38 Timeslot Registration ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your timeslot registration in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---GTP_Tag---XXJul09 [Time] GMT
    (Example-) [division 2]---GTP_Vaxen---25Jul09 10:00pm GMT
  • you can register only once
  • the deadline for registration is Friday 24 July 11:59 pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site
  • Registration list will be kept in post 2 of this thread

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 38 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_Sjaak
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 27 July 11:59 pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team:gtpflag:

Last edited:
WRS Week 38 Registered Entrants:
Division 1:
GTP_DHolland
GTP_Animera
GTP_mad94d

Division 2:
GTP_Vaxen
GTP_Paulie
GTP_EDK
GTP_CarlPKY
GTP_Fuzzy
GTP_zed300
GTP_TrievelA7X
GTP_Wotzit07
GTP_Masicampo

Division 3:
GTP_LeGeNd-1
GTP_Nuclearfire
GTP_chrisbgt
GTP_Sureshot
GTP_MadMax86
GTP_Mav3r1c
GTP_01GTP
GTP_Junkyardspec
GTP_Rodney

Division 4:
GTP_Steven
GTP_Lagas
GTP_DGiant2000

List Final

Last edited:
Awesome. I Love it.
So how long in advance do we need to register? Or can we just register when we have an opportunity to run it?

Awesome. I Love it.
So how long in advance do we need to register? Or can we just register when we have an opportunity to run it?

You must register by 11:59 PM GMT on Friday, July 24th.

You must submit your final time within one hour of the end of your registered slot.

The idea here is that you should register your time slot in advance of actually doing your half hour session.

You can practice as much as you like before (or even after!) your session, but you aren't supposed to keep running an arbitrary number of laps until you are happy with your time.

This is something new that we are trying, so if it's not completely clear, feel free to ask questions!

You must submit your final time within one hour of the end of your registered slot.

The idea here is that you should register your time slot in advance of actually doing your half hour session.

You can practice as much as you like before (or even after!) your session, but you aren't supposed to keep running an arbitrary number of laps until you are happy with your time.

This is something new that we are trying, so if it's not completely clear, feel free to ask questions!
Well what I mean is, if I see I have enough free time to do it on say, wednesday at 6, (on wed @ 6) can I come on here and register my time slot, and then go run my half hour right away?

Well what I mean is, if I see I have enough free time to do it on say, wednesday at 6, (on wed @ 6) can I come on here and register my time slot, and then go run my half hour right away?

Yes, as long as you register your time in advance of beginning your run.

1. How much time is in a registered slot?

2. Do we have to wait to be listed under "WRS Week 38 Registered Entrants:" in post 2 or receive a PM from you to start the clock on our time slots to run the 30 min session, or does it start when we send the "Week 38 Timeslot Registration" PM ?

I apologize if this falls under "The following information cannot be discussed in this thread" >official registered time slot

Last edited:
How much time is in a registered slot, and do we have to wait to be listed under "WRS Week 38 Registered Entrants:" in post 2 or receive a PM from you to start the clock on our time slots to run the 30 min session, or does it start when we send the "Week 38 Timeslot Registration" PM

Time slots are 30 minutes (and must be kept confidential!)
The 30 minute clock start at the time you specified in your registration PM, and ends 30 minutes after that.
You must send in your time to me within one hour of the end of your time window.

An example:
1. GTP_RacerX sends me a PM on Tuesday, indicating that his 30 minute window will be on Thursday at 8pm, GMT:
[Division 4]---GTP_RacerX---30Jul09 8:00pm GMT
2. Sometime after receiving this mail, GTP_RacerX appears in the registration list in post #2.
3. GTP_RacerX runs some practice laps online prior to his registered time. These times can be discussed, posted for Luxy, etc.
4. At 8:00pm GMT, GTP_RacerX does his 30 minute TT session.
5. At 8:30pm GMT, GTP_RacerX stops his TT session, and saves his replay.
6. At 8:48pm GMT, after verifying that his lap is clean, GTP_RacerX sends his best lap time from his 30 minute session to me
7. Over the weekend, GTP_RacerX runs some more laps online, but these are purely unofficial. He happens to beat his submitted time, and while this appears on the online leaderboard, it does not count for purposes of the competition. It can be posted here for inclusion in Luxy, however.

I hope this example is clear! Let me know if there is any confusion at all!

Thanks for the example and this should be an interesting combo with the 30 minute limit. 👍
I will give it a try tonight but I don't know if I will participate this week because I'm going on a trip.

Last edited:
Time slots are 30 minutes (and must be kept confidential!)
The 30 minute clock start at the time you specified in your registration PM, and ends 30 minutes after that.
You must send in your time to me within one hour of the end of your time window.

An example:
1. GTP_RacerX sends me a PM on Tuesday, indicating that his 30 minute window will be on Thursday at 8pm, GMT:
2. Sometime after receiving this mail, GTP_RacerX appears in the registration list in post #2.
3. GTP_RacerX runs some practice laps online prior to his registered time. These times can be discussed, posted for Luxy, etc.
6. At 8:48pm GMT, after verifying that his lap is clean, GTP_RacerX sends his best lap time from his 30 minute session to me
7. Over the weekend, GTP_RacerX runs some more laps online, but these are purely unofficial. He happens to beat his submitted time, and while this appears on the online leaderboard, it does not count for purposes of the competition. It can be posted here for inclusion in Luxy, however.

I hope this example is clear! Let me know if there is any confusion at all!

That is good, Thanks

Nice experiment 👍

Small typo in your post #1, Dan:

the deadline is Monday 4 May 11:59 pm GMT

Excellent, can't wait to do this one, will get some practise in over the weekend. Steven, what info do you want us to post to include in Luxy?

Suzuka has two split times like most other tracks in Prologue, so you can post them like in a normal combo week, but only your fastest practice splits NOT the splits that you achieved during your official 30 minute session 👍

Just wondering, how can you make sure that racerx did his "Lap" on his registered slot of 30 minutes? Also, (@Vaxen) just to get an idea, when are you ussually online?

Great combo 👍. There have been lots of different formats lately, with the 3 lappers 2 weeks ago, duo combo last week and now this. This week's format should benefit me though, as I have a pretty busy week ahead, so even if it's not 30 minutes I won't be able to run many laps.

Be back later to post some splits.

Crazy, I should definitely be trying to have a go here, but I'll have to figure out a time.:ouch:

Aren't replays time stamped? When you load them up, it tells you the date and time the replay was done on the details, if Vaxen publishes the time slots with the results, it can be checked as part of the varification process.

Also, I don't think Vaxen needs to be online particularly, as long as he has a pm from you with a time slot and a pm of you results within an hour of the specified time it should be ok. It just means more work for Vaxen so be nice!

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my assumptions and good luck, really looking forward to this one 👍

Hmm, maybe the online leaderboard? But that wouldn't work because not all drivers would make the top 100 spots. I guess it comes down to the honesty factor then.

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 38 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
[Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
(Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_Sjaak
you can submit only once
please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Nice experiment 👍

Small typo in your post #1, Dan:

I am confused , only about the date seeing as it is July 20th today???????

I normally would not have even looked at this part of the script, but for Steven's post.

I think we can safely assume the deadline is Monday 27th July and someone forgot to change the date when copying and pasting

I do think you are correct, but I've made some fundamental errors as of late and did want to be sure.
Steven's post has just lead me to a little doubt on my part.:lol:

When we PM about our time slot, should it be "true GMT" or "English Summer Time GMT"?

Alright, here are my first (and possibly last) splits from my half hour session just now.

T1 1.03.423
T2 1.56.992

*snip*

I could've improved by a few tenths more, but I have no time in the upcoming days. Rather than taking the risk of registering a later time slot and not making it, *snip*. So 'till next week guys & good luck to all racers :)👍.

Edit: Thanks to Paulie for reminding me, I'm such a :dunce:.

Last edited:
Alright, here are my first (and possibly last) splits from my half hour session just now.

T1 1.03.423
T2 1.56.992

Snip

I could've improved by a few tenths more, but I have no time in the upcoming days. Rather than taking the risk of registering a later time slot and not making it,Snip So 'till next week guys & good luck to all racers :)👍.

Taken care of now.👍

Last edited:
When we PM about our time slot, should it be "true GMT" or "English Summer Time GMT"?

It'll be GMT. At the moment we are GMT+1, so it's just about midday now.

Nice idea, I spotted noon in the opening post, I presume it means midnight for Friday? As you stated 11:59PM.

It'll be GMT. At the moment we are GMT+1, so it's just about midday now.

Nice idea, I spotted noon in the opening post, I presume it means midnight for Friday? As you stated 11:59PM.

So say I wanted to submit a 13:00 GMT time slot, it would be 14:00 for you when I start? Thanks for that, I'll be thinking hard about when the best time for me is, so I get adequate practice as well, especially since I need to go out a few times this week.:)

T1 1.03.423
T2 1.56.992

*snip*

I could've improved by a few tenths more, but I have no time in the upcoming days. Rather than taking the risk of registering a later time slot and not making it, *snip*. So 'till next week guys & good luck to all racers :)👍.

Edit: Thanks to Paulie for reminding me, I'm such a :dunce:.
Are those your official splits? Read below.
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
official registered time slot
official lap time
official lap splits
Any information which can be used to infer official lap time or timeslot
We can post splits of practice laps, and possibly practice lap times
An example:
Wait for his response before posting full practice lap times, would be my advice.

Now let's not make this over-complicated, here's the rules:
Don't say when your registered time slot is - ever.
Don't say any information about your official lap time, splits or anything.
Replays are time-stamped, so make sure you run in your registered time slot.
Your PM's are time-stamped, so make sure you send your submission within one hour after your registered time slot.
The deadline is Monday, July 27th, @ 11:59PM GMT

Hope that helps:tup: Now enjoy this fantastic new twist:)

EDIT:
So say I wanted to submit a 13:00 GMT time slot, it would be 14:00 for you when I start? Thanks for that, I'll be thinking hard about when the best time for me is, so I get adequate practice as well, especially since I need to go out a few times this week.:)
I'd just send him the PM saying what time and date in your own time zone, that way you don't screw up, along with what time zone your in, exactly.
Example: Division 2---GTP_TrievelA7X---22Jul09 6:00pm EST

Or, if you are sure, use GMT time to make it easier for Vaxen. EST for example, is -5 hours, -4 during daylight savings. negative means I have until 8pm friday to register my time during summer hours, and 7pm in winter hours, in accordance with DST.

Again, if you're not sure of the whole GMT thing, go here!http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Last edited:
Back