GTP_WRS Week 39 : It's all in the Kei-dance!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 166 comments
Join these 15min sprint races this Saturday!!!

Online Event 39 : It's all in the Kei-dance!

Honda S660 '15 @ Willow Springs International Raceway : Streets of Willow Springs II

car_honda_s660_15.jpg
track_willow_springs_international_raceway_streets_of_willow_springs.jpg

Event thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-event-39-its-all-in-the-kei-dance.381074/

Great combo! I was putting in a couple of laps to get the feel of the little beast and wrote down my initial splits to see that I was slightly in front of @dranddad Phillip! :eek: There is no way for me to be this fast on three laps...Sports Hard Tires :dunce::dunce:

The little beast drives a bit "different" on CM...:lol: The upside is my SH ghost is now the perfect ghost to try and catch as this time might be the top time of the week!

I'm struggling to improve my time!!

I can pretty much match my sectors intermittently but to get it all stringed together is another matter!

Besides my theoretical best is only .3 faster at the line anyway.

Another 2 seconds at the line, and I have seen another few tenths at S1. Might get another session in yet.

The replay only shows the last split for a second but it's there. Haven't seen that happen before but have heard about it on wrs. I hit save replay and cancelled and then chose save best lap. Never done that before, perhaps something to do with bug? I Def completed S1 after finishing hot lap

Slower splits but made .1 at the line.. whoop whoop! :P

I have seen 2 clean 22.3's at T1 so there's lots of time left everywhere.. wouldn't be surprised if the front runners are doing low 1'16's at T3 by weeks end 👍
Catching them blind apex's is a work of art Ron.

Not had time for many laps so far, been to busy with fishing most day which leaves me to tied by days end.

Last update today, Everytime I get a decent T1... I stuff it somewhere near the end of the lap pffft 👎:irked:

Got a decent end section and made .2 at the line with this lap.. needs lots of careful reviewing making sure it's clean everywhere on this one :P:tup:

Will try some more on Sunday.. Great combo! :cheers:

I never saw this in the OP the other day when I should have :(

• White lines denote track boundary except where backed by rumble strips.
Maybe I should the rules properly next time.. In my best lap on turn 2 I go behind the white line but still with 2 wheels on tar at all times, habit I suppose like the old fashioned rules where tar was track and its defo tar behind those lines pfft.. ah well gutted at binning this lap, not sure I will go that fast again or if I can be bothered trying :irked: will scrub my splits anyway

Sorry I feel like kicking myself in the teeth... Gl to all in results :cheers:

Back