GTP_WRS Week 39 : It's all in the Kei-dance!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 166 comments
Should've read the thread before I started this morning, best lap into the bin with the line rule :ouch: Thanks for the heads up Ron, can't honestly say I knew it existed myself. Better to learn now than during replay review for sure though. 👍

Hey guys, I think I know the answer to this but want to double check.

Asking for a friend... :lol:

Is this considered clean or dirty?
PS_Messages_20180826_165714.jpg
PS_Messages_20180826_165719.jpg

@DirtBagMagoo The picture posted above is good to go, however, it looks like in a few more frame advances that the front left tire might slip off the white line and then it would be dirty. I lost one of my fastest laps right here...:irked:
Thanks ! I thought the same thing but cannot see to take the picture at the time it comes back. Is there a way you move through replay frame by frame?

I tried some more myself and still can't beat my lap.
Ive seen .2 better in T1, .05 better in T2, .05 better in T3 and .1 better to the line. However putting it all together has proven too much for me!

@Mr P @Iceman

Good luck gents, it will be close at the line again!

Ive seen .2 better in T1, .05 better in T2, .05 better in T3 and .1 better to the line. However putting it all together has proven too much for me!

@Mr P @Iceman

You are not alone mate.. I have a save that's .2 faster than my best save and it has a 16.499 at T3 yet it goes behind the white line in sector 1.. not been able to match it to the line after lots of laps and good splits, probably done here as I'm on a 10-8 shift in the morning and will be too knackered try again when i get home :(

GL guys it should be a close week! It was pretty damn addictive ;) :cheers:

@Mr P @Iceman

This little thing got the better of me as well last night, thought I finally hit the good one with a .3/.7/.3 but after further review the white line got me again :dunce:

Might have an hour or so after work before the deadline for a final try.

After viewing all my saves for this event I have decided to play it safe and submit this one that has no close calls anywhere ..

Annoyingly I have 4 saves faster than this :banghead: but this one is a much safer option,
Cya's on the next one guys! GL to all in the results 👍

Back