GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments
I guess were up **** creek wihout a paddle if this on-line thing isn't solved before the deadline.
You still can drive and save your fastest lap .
Guess I was lucky this morning checking the lap a drove yesterday evening because I was 20 minutes on-line before I lost connection again.
With the holidays this problem may continue.

I guess were up **** creek wihout a paddle if this on-line thing isn't solved before the deadline.
You still can drive and save your fastest lap .
Guess I was lucky this morning checking the lap a drove yesterday evening because I was 20 minutes on-line before I lost connection again.
With the holidays this problem may continue.

Saw a tweet from Kaz saying the issue is with authentication with PSN, if that's true then Sony may be trying to prevent another DDOS attack and it could be some time before its resolved

Saw a tweet from Kaz saying the issue is with authentication with PSN, if that's true then Sony may be trying to prevent another DDOS attack and it could be some time before its resolved

I can understand that argument,and that may seem like legit reason to shut things down.
But how come some people can login manually?That doesn't make sense then

.7 down on line with this run (not sure if due to the online race experience last night :odd: )

still 1.1s to find as my last stint optimal was extremely fast on me. :guilty::banghead::D

I can understand that argument,and that may seem like legit reason to shut things down.
But how come some people can login manually?That doesn't make sense then
Throttling is one defense to DDOS just guessing here tho and it may just be a bug

Keep coming back to get the daily workout done here. So after another 50 km:

Again only modest improvements at the line though ( 0.05 :crazy: ), but everything counts. :dopey:

Merry Christmas. :cheers:

Hi,

20171225100849.jpg

damn :banghead:

D.

Back