GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments
  • 23,115 views
I guess were up **** creek wihout a paddle if this on-line thing isn't solved before the deadline.
You still can drive and save your fastest lap .
Guess I was lucky this morning checking the lap a drove yesterday evening because I was 20 minutes on-line before I lost connection again.
With the holidays this problem may continue.
 
I guess were up **** creek wihout a paddle if this on-line thing isn't solved before the deadline.
You still can drive and save your fastest lap .
Guess I was lucky this morning checking the lap a drove yesterday evening because I was 20 minutes on-line before I lost connection again.
With the holidays this problem may continue.

Saw a tweet from Kaz saying the issue is with authentication with PSN, if that's true then Sony may be trying to prevent another DDOS attack and it could be some time before its resolved
 
Saw a tweet from Kaz saying the issue is with authentication with PSN, if that's true then Sony may be trying to prevent another DDOS attack and it could be some time before its resolved

I can understand that argument,and that may seem like legit reason to shut things down.
But how come some people can login manually?That doesn't make sense then
 
Think this will be the lap I submit

16.964
12.734
12.095
20.030


Merry Christmas to you all :cheers:
And good luck 👍
 
.7 down on line with this run (not sure if due to the online race experience last night :odd: )

17.374
13.015
12.532
20.515

still 1.1s to find as my last stint optimal was extremely fast on me. :guilty::banghead::D
 
I can understand that argument,and that may seem like legit reason to shut things down.
But how come some people can login manually?That doesn't make sense then
Throttling is one defense to DDOS just guessing here tho and it may just be a bug
 
This is it for me per the family and I am grateful to be back online to check the replay...

17.373
12.849
12.523
20.580

Merry Christmas to everyone and good luck!

:cheers:
 
Keep coming back to get the daily workout done here. So after another 50 km:

17.170
12.819
12.384
20.614

Again only modest improvements at the line though ( 0.05 :crazy: ), but everything counts. :dopey:

Merry Christmas. :cheers:
 
50 more laps.....close but still slower. Maybe I can gain some tomorrow.
 
So much time left. Probably submitting with these splits and call it a week. 👍

Merry Christmas WRS Family :cheers:

17.023
12.624
12.138
20.200
 
Hi,

20171225100849.jpg


damn :banghead:

D.
 
Merry Christmas everybody. May the only pineapple be on your ham.

17.573
13.077
12.355
20.701

Probably submitting with these.
 
Newbie here. Been following this for a few weeks after having a Google to see if I could bench mark myself, so I thought it's about time to join up.

Good to see you join the madness RPM, There's Good racing and Good people here.. Enjoy the WRS mate! :cheers:


I hope everyone is having a Great day today! :cool:👍
 
Back