GTP_WRS Week 4: Mount Shelby

To get a time on the board,( 3 tries at it.) only had bronze from when I went through all the S test
with controller, wheel not set up today. S6
1:24.363
might give it a go with wheel, if I have time this week sometime (if im not out fishing lol)

Last edited:
New splits

1:21.640

I had TC on 1. Not 100% sure how much help it was or utilized because old habits are hard to brake, I was still driving like I had TC off.

I would tend to agree with @mohitraina91 that the best case for it helping (depending on driver skill level) is in sector 1.

New splits

1:21.640

I had TC on 1. Not 100% sure how much help it was or utilized because old habits are hard to brake, I was still driving like I had TC off.

I would tend to agree with @mohitraina91 that the best case for it helping (depending on driver skill level) is in sector 1.
Imho the level of TC, or none at all, is very car dependant. A higher value seems to be smoother at reducing wheelspin on cars above 500hp. Some 4wd and FF need none at all, as some FR, like the F430. It's hard to describe in few words, but sometimes it seems like 1 takes too long to kick in then the drop in power is very sharp, while 3 is a longer but smoother reduction in power.

Finally back on the wheel after two weeks of issues.

Tried it on TC0, but my right foot is apparently made out of lead and this car would rather do doughnuts than turn corners. So TC now on 1 and I've found multiple seconds over my existing time here.

1:23.212

Just a tenth or two on every corner and all will be good.

Back